Back Forum New

We Need You if you can translate Chinese

We need your help!!!!
( ~9 ^: \' {+ xAre you both fluent in Chinese and English?' K  @( D: Z: j9 _
Want to earn some great in game rewards?6 I7 z. Q/ S1 s: A4 R  A, q. h
Have some free time to spend translating chinese for us?
/ L9 I& h7 c( _
2 y6 z/ i" U* L4 QThen we need you to apply to help us in some upcoming translation work  U' @) ?# T1 v4 `

! u7 h( J7 n2 }3 [9 o3 UIf you feel you can fill this much needed role in our team please do email an application to applications@lekool.com & CC to gm@lekool.com
% z( f! A- H( b  I/ ^# Z" g' r- B' _9 H( q! c+ L
Application Format: Translator
) L5 n# _# q1 nForum name :+ Q& K, n! |' q" W7 @) a* n1 o
Your State/Country 3 ]7 N) }, B" c8 z1 F+ [
Date of Birth :
; X% r+ ~$ _" F6 t! c( R9 T! s  KNationality and languages Spoken :
9 ?0 c) Y3 s: z6 W% VAny Online Marketing Exp or Exp with Computers : (any exp with computers means, programming/coding/ Graphics etc)( C' ?9 x# v( V8 a1 c* ]
Online Time and Hours committed for Job :   (please specify the most common time you are online with reference to pst clock)7 A5 O0 D& e7 t9 U7 X5 y, j6 R
Nationality and languages Spoken :& K" C# a5 E# n0 n5 R: B
IP address :
; i5 u% c6 |- R: y! Z# JChat Client address if you use QQ and EMail ID :' _0 n5 T! f0 R+ w& ^; m, \: X
About Yourself :   ( A brief introduction about yourself )
) D+ m) J3 B$ T4 n" t. E
Favor Share
GM Cherie

Here to help you as best I can so tell me whats wrong and lets get it fixed together.
But you got to help me to help you as I cant work miracles

Cherie@lekool.com

aww i can only tranlate dutch from the netherlands, i know alot ppl who will join me if i ask them to pplay this game do u need me now ?

^fit

well ;)* H3 Z* b' j/ X, J- Z- [
1 Y. p' Q2 I& ^. i- m
I can before but now I'm not sure to do  

for real $ my wife does that  as her full time jop

I can help, but the rewards of what will be obtained

oh ... sorry im only translate spanish- english ... if u need that, im here

well first of all how i have to translator in chiness? in game or where? and second if in game the people who can read Chinese is genies , every chinese doesn't mean they can read , well i could help u out but i want to know how it going to work first .

well first of all how i have to translator in chines? in game or where? and second if in game the people who can read Chinese is genies , every Chinese doesn't mean they can read , well i could help u out but i want to know how it going to work first .

We Need You if you can translate Chinese  = ru guo ni ke yi zhong ying wen fan yi wo men xu yao ni
+ E- V0 p4 n, x( DWe need your help!!!!                    = wo men xu yao ni de bang zhu! n* w3 C/ U  b! A
Are you both fluent in Chinese and English?    = ni shi fou jing tong zhong ying wen ?
6 }, N. i% {; ZWant to earn some great in game rewards?    =  shi fou xiang huo de you xi jiang li
3 |$ Y  N0 Q% A. h# ]. d9 y# dHave some free time to spend translating chinese for us?   = ni shi fou you kong xian de shi jian lai wei wo men fan yi zhong wen, S3 d0 P! w! A6 n0 a8 n
Then we need you to apply to help us in some upcoming translation work  =  wo men xu yao ni bang zhu wo men wan cheng hou xu de fan yi gong zuo - G# J& G  s- q+ ]1 `
If you feel you can fill this much needed role in our team please do email an application to applications@lekool.com & CC to gm@lekool.com   =  ru guo ni neng  sheng ren zhe xiang gong zuo qing fa you jian zhi applications@lekool.com bing chao song zhi gm@lekool.com

Back Forum