Back Forum New

We Need You if you can translate Chinese

We need your help!!!!  M$ t) g$ X& }* E9 z
Are you both fluent in Chinese and English?: Y' N7 H1 o+ @' X* T' D
Want to earn some great in game rewards?
( f3 p( L! j) ^, y) _  z6 AHave some free time to spend translating chinese for us?
; Y9 {" W) w: v7 j. O+ y) [. m4 l; p' _! y0 P
Then we need you to apply to help us in some upcoming translation work) {% U9 t7 A/ H6 ^9 Q8 \

: M4 A, N! A/ `' {0 j; HIf you feel you can fill this much needed role in our team please do email an application to applications@lekool.com & CC to gm@lekool.com
, p6 J" M" X2 a0 x1 {  Y( g0 L- P6 y8 D) y. w% i
Application Format: Translator
( ]/ q, {, _8 R% RForum name :
3 b" w5 \4 s+ ~( a) uReal Name :2 R6 E  {/ ~% Y
" C: _9 ^& E% J1 rDate of Birth :
9 d6 d' Z9 b6 jNationality and languages Spoken :, p/ _5 [6 Y6 ~1 s
Any Online Marketing Exp or Exp with Computers : (any exp with computers means, programming/coding/ Graphics etc)7 t2 b: S3 r8 g+ N
Online Time and Hours committed for Job :   (please specify the most common time you are online with reference to pst clock)
5 C! I! B. r7 t/ f. I/ u3 {; T$ sNationality and languages Spoken :' h* N8 o  K7 [- `
IP address :8 e3 d1 y& d; k+ z8 |+ F
Chat Client address if you use QQ and EMail ID :
3 R+ E5 U2 J7 f( n% TAbout Yourself :   ( A brief introduction about yourself )' B: Z- T8 o' v+ M, r8 A: ^) v
Favor Share
GM Cherie

Here to help you as best I can so tell me whats wrong and lets get it fixed together.
But you got to help me to help you as I cant work miracles

Cherie@lekool.com

aww i can only tranlate dutch from the netherlands, i know alot ppl who will join me if i ask them to pplay this game do u need me now ?

^fit

well ;)
; n5 |- X) _4 v0 |. B  S" S6 h: S  s0 N4 H; c" H1 @1 n* V" r# V
I can before but now I'm not sure to do  

for real $ my wife does that  as her full time jop

I can help, but the rewards of what will be obtained

oh ... sorry im only translate spanish- english ... if u need that, im here

well first of all how i have to translator in chiness? in game or where? and second if in game the people who can read Chinese is genies , every chinese doesn't mean they can read , well i could help u out but i want to know how it going to work first .

well first of all how i have to translator in chines? in game or where? and second if in game the people who can read Chinese is genies , every Chinese doesn't mean they can read , well i could help u out but i want to know how it going to work first .

We Need You if you can translate Chinese  = ru guo ni ke yi zhong ying wen fan yi wo men xu yao ni% i! v* L- `) X' m, U% f
We need your help!!!!                    = wo men xu yao ni de bang zhu
: c' G& P0 b9 ]Are you both fluent in Chinese and English?    = ni shi fou jing tong zhong ying wen ?: F% `$ {7 n2 U2 q( G6 X
Want to earn some great in game rewards?    =  shi fou xiang huo de you xi jiang li
- I; t* w5 V- QHave some free time to spend translating chinese for us?   = ni shi fou you kong xian de shi jian lai wei wo men fan yi zhong wen  _* g! W! b5 u6 z! h8 X
Then we need you to apply to help us in some upcoming translation work  =  wo men xu yao ni bang zhu wo men wan cheng hou xu de fan yi gong zuo . k: [; B. q) [
If you feel you can fill this much needed role in our team please do email an application to applications@lekool.com & CC to gm@lekool.com   =  ru guo ni neng  sheng ren zhe xiang gong zuo qing fa you jian zhi applications@lekool.com bing chao song zhi gm@lekool.com

Back Forum