Back Forum New

We Need You if you can translate Chinese

We need your help!!!!
  ~+ {( I' I9 r% z8 @Are you both fluent in Chinese and English?
2 C2 M' A9 J* d. b7 [/ aWant to earn some great in game rewards?
2 }- m! T$ J/ l" O& w' mHave some free time to spend translating chinese for us?5 Q2 Y* c3 N& C5 J
& Z3 ]  @) |7 n. A1 z
Then we need you to apply to help us in some upcoming translation work0 Z$ H) ~* Y& ~; z' @

2 M' \( G3 p/ H% @) jIf you feel you can fill this much needed role in our team please do email an application to applications@lekool.com & CC to gm@lekool.com3 D) |' o# Z+ @& L' h
1 L" i  z" p8 X$ {! L
Application Format: Translator
9 f- y% z4 Y; Z4 p1 O4 PForum name :
6 ^2 o5 ~$ C5 h9 P% F# t1 |Real Name :! P5 B: r3 v' z* \% v
. P& `+ h0 Y( X7 VYour State/Country 0 v2 J" H: F. W" A: B9 x( c
Date of Birth :, Y4 `" ]) ^$ ]# `* d/ S
Nationality and languages Spoken :
3 D9 _& z, K3 A( qAny Online Marketing Exp or Exp with Computers : (any exp with computers means, programming/coding/ Graphics etc)( N9 n5 r$ @/ g) S! j
Online Time and Hours committed for Job :   (please specify the most common time you are online with reference to pst clock)
' w6 ^, R% v' {4 NNationality and languages Spoken :3 N7 A' C  c5 d( q) X( I/ W
IP address :: t% [  W! u, k$ U
Chat Client address if you use QQ and EMail ID :
  y7 k0 x  Z7 K8 m) y% \7 A  O8 qAbout Yourself :   ( A brief introduction about yourself ); M: |& o1 Q& R$ T* ^  s7 g
Favor Share
GM Cherie

Here to help you as best I can so tell me whats wrong and lets get it fixed together.
But you got to help me to help you as I cant work miracles

Cherie@lekool.com

aww i can only tranlate dutch from the netherlands, i know alot ppl who will join me if i ask them to pplay this game do u need me now ?

^fit

well ;)0 ~6 d; _* {. g  I# A# X
/ X; M5 v9 W8 t' d8 ?
I can before but now I'm not sure to do  

for real $ my wife does that  as her full time jop

I can help, but the rewards of what will be obtained

oh ... sorry im only translate spanish- english ... if u need that, im here

well first of all how i have to translator in chiness? in game or where? and second if in game the people who can read Chinese is genies , every chinese doesn't mean they can read , well i could help u out but i want to know how it going to work first .

well first of all how i have to translator in chines? in game or where? and second if in game the people who can read Chinese is genies , every Chinese doesn't mean they can read , well i could help u out but i want to know how it going to work first .

We Need You if you can translate Chinese  = ru guo ni ke yi zhong ying wen fan yi wo men xu yao ni5 N) a1 l. d# J9 ]/ s
We need your help!!!!                    = wo men xu yao ni de bang zhu6 }6 @7 y' p2 O; N- c6 ]# }
Are you both fluent in Chinese and English?    = ni shi fou jing tong zhong ying wen ?
0 Q9 b' M* S% A  i& w! S0 ^Want to earn some great in game rewards?    =  shi fou xiang huo de you xi jiang li
: @: Y" A- R; m9 BHave some free time to spend translating chinese for us?   = ni shi fou you kong xian de shi jian lai wei wo men fan yi zhong wen: C( g" _, E5 Y
Then we need you to apply to help us in some upcoming translation work  =  wo men xu yao ni bang zhu wo men wan cheng hou xu de fan yi gong zuo 8 j, z1 ^0 ]8 N, J0 m: E7 g) s
If you feel you can fill this much needed role in our team please do email an application to applications@lekool.com & CC to gm@lekool.com   =  ru guo ni neng  sheng ren zhe xiang gong zuo qing fa you jian zhi applications@lekool.com bing chao song zhi gm@lekool.com

Back Forum