Back Forum New
Well, see if you ever manage to send a system message, you can not do anything, goes the clock, "the system is busy" and annoy us attacks, M. |4 `% H+ o) `! E
When coliseums same thing happens, you can not launch the attacks quickly, the system clock Apaec busy' s* G& V0 A7 ~2 k. D9 L, n
And if you open a tab of the heroes to upload or download from the launch position is desperate., Z3 N* g) \9 A5 k/ m" P5 D* `6 b8 Q

2 H1 e4 {! n8 A" q9 F) ?5 aCaesary, server 9 Zaro

NOooo mine moty speech also!!!! pffff to baad ((

Reply 11# Ismondel $ a, r+ v  `! B! v
Hi! T" b& F( k/ w
if you are getting the "System Busy" message then i think your net is lagging Unless everyone gets that6 _" T* g; X! R: ]4 z0 |% D
dump PC cache it should help a bit

What is the stability problem?  I haven't really noticed it when I Log in, except for a bit of lag (which for me is normal)

Clear.

late i think :p
Musashi - WarFlow
TitusPullo/Titus_Pullo/[MOD]_Titus - Caesary/DC/FoS/LoX/LoA
GM_Zaraki - eDragon Veteran/GM

just barking a tree
for evry beauties there's a man fall

i'm ready.....;)
[img][/img]

how do I stop being a team in baffelen Relic ... because I join a team but invite a friend who did not complete his mission so that my account status still battle can not enter into capital and completing my mission because it is still in a position battle,,, while the friend invite was rarely play .... please help because it was two days I could not play normally because the message appears .....( fighting now, no operation available)

how do I stop being a team in baffelen Relic ... because I join a team but invite a friend who did not complete his mission so that my account status still battle can not enter into capital and completing my mission because it is still in a position battle,,, while the friend invite was rarely play .... please help because it was two days I could not play normally because the message appears .....( fighting now, no operation available)

Back Forum