Back Forum New
Reply 40# Hoang_K4$ $ ]2 J2 V9 {2 Y

* L5 b/ u: I8 g1 EAre you sending them to applications@lekool.com ? as have not recieved any from you
GM Cherie

Here to help you as best I can so tell me whats wrong and lets get it fixed together.
But you got to help me to help you as I cant work miracles

Cherie@lekool.com

Edited
0 D7 F- E* O8 P, R+ v# a9 ^ / A% X% G1 s8 ]' P) Z
-- Hello, Please read the thread carefully, we request and recomment you do not post any info like mail ID or personal info in a public forum to prevent fraud and unwanted spams
. }  o' w/ H6 x& O) M8 ]
xian

lekool u are getting out of control letting anybody with a account be a mod/GH ) e0 K6 e4 W3 w, V1 J0 L
makeing up positions just to let people get paid jesus what is wrong with u people now. i miss when no servers merged yet and caesery had good honest mods now its ridiculous give people a test on caesery to let them get a job, even tho that GH do nothing anyways, all good mods and most of the admins are gone now pfff, turning into most of the other caesery sites+ M3 P4 r) x  x" X, p9 a; {
1 H  V0 U$ s4 M# ~
sad sad sad .... tsk tsk
Caesery  ChaosSpiker  
time to fix the bugs dumb devs

Reply 42# GM_Cherie * d; U3 e  o" J% `
  s8 L" v( F$ |) Z
9 \/ h: ^; P" W) m( `
    I have already sent 3 applications!
Never try to break the rules, instead try to create new rules.

Have you received my application yet?
Never try to break the rules, instead try to create new rules.

i have officially applied

can I be told whether I am accepted/rejected? It would help a lot with the suspense here

hmm it would be nice

its like i was told to download QQ International to join and i did but still waiting to join the team not cool to do things like that to someone.

Be patience Mladiatus, if they told you to download QQ meaning you are already qualified and selected as a Mod. If you joined and not accepted by the group meaning the person in charge of the group is busy or out. As "Mantis" says "wait for it, wait for it".

Back Forum