Back Forum New

Hiring Game Helpers for all games

We at Lekool have decided to extend the well loved title of GH (game helper) to all our games, and therefore we are now recruiting again.
2 R- n0 R5 S/ R; j4 e+ U2 H8 J# CIf you feel you can fill this much needed role in our team please do email an application to applications@lekool.com & CC to gm@lekool.com" B3 n# x2 P1 v* O- b* |$ K
( i& A2 R: G0 p
A game helper is an active highly knowledgeable player that wants to help out in chat, answering player queries, pointing them in the right direction, assisting in getting a GM to the game if the player needs specific help, ensuring all bugs are posted on the forum, stepping in as a chat mod if needed.  You won’t have mute power, but can request a mute.  Your first and foremost duty is as a meet and greeter, to chat with the players to keep it lively, and clean. But most importand is to assist players in getting the most out of their precious game time.  L3 E: u. e: V% h' a! \

- I9 e% e* X7 F, c' YIf you have applied previously please do reapply if you feel you fit the role
: `/ S: ~7 J! B% k9 G9 ]4 S, _7 R) J6 j
Application Format:
1 h3 V: `0 S' _9 K7 [6 MAccount name/Role Name/ Ingame Name :
4 ~$ t  A! X  I8 \) q9 |Real Name :
# _% U9 Z7 y. O2 Q4 O. lGender :
: T5 }; F+ t9 Q- |- b# hGame you Want to be a GH:+ i+ q# @. S5 T+ X3 C- G
Your State/Server :  G2 w- ?  k* U- Y+ V7 c
Date of Birth :. V4 [6 X: N: h) H  h9 o* w; j
How Long have you played the game :
* n, s5 h2 @2 q4 CAny Online Marketing Exp or Exp with Computers : (any exp with computers means, programming/coding/ Graphics etc)- |* n# t- r8 r6 X
Online Time and Hours committed for Job :   (please specify the most common time you are online with reference to Ingame clock); t# D6 B( a' a4 D% F
Nationality and languages Spoken :* o: m# c' u& g5 D
IP address :3 I5 w( {- Q. S
Chat Client address and EMail ID :6 E( m& k4 V' l/ o( ], s, R7 |
About Yourself :   ( A brief introduction about yourself, your strong points and weak points, why will you make a good helper etc)- t$ X% a$ ]; M" u' m; {

7 @' }) u+ a8 E6 x* `Lekool Team

5 A$ b) b& Z0 t5 p9 P0 a5 S6 E
& n3 [, T7 ^  @& r7 yNote : Please only mail the applications to email and do not post personal data in a public forum
Favor Share
GM Cherie

Here to help you as best I can so tell me whats wrong and lets get it fixed together.
But you got to help me to help you as I cant work miracles

Cherie@lekool.com

applied

do i get paid for doing this

lol i would love to.. but it says keep the chat clean... dunno if i can do that
-= viola =-

try me out i will not need let you down i am on a lot

hi! Application Format:
2 A: t4 M* s4 T  M' Q) ~Account name/Role Name/ Ingame Name :deathmaster2 y- P' b' e( P* Y& L8 G& [
Real Name : Nicolas Lobo      . _* J: |/ g" r8 |: R& znicoNNnininini3 B1 n. \4 r7 a" I1 M
Gender :  male     / q3 ]4 _5 q9 U8 o6 E: @6 cMale             ' p! L6 \8 Q% b
Game you Want to be a GH:      caesary                               5       2 M# ^) O/ p* Z+ |+ x. T5 w! l2 q$ i" \
- d* T( h2 e7 u9 f
+ b# q9 O- Z8 |( X) A: m9 U
{3 N7 s0 {7 r7 T: ]caesary         Your State/Server : mystic speed                   $ ~/ z4 s  n" L4 U$ z, `se            
8 t/ p, `& g; W' O, LDate of Birth :  january ,17 th            7 g" s6 m, ?: ~: e2 o8 G, L
How Long have you played the game :  two years         & v1 [5 ]: [# K, @
Any Online Marketing Exp or Exp with Computers : basics
, _/ {6 y* v& h" @  S2 ^: }Online Time and Hours committed for Job :   seven hours per day. Q. J/ \* n/ q2 ~% _
Nationality and languages Spoken : Argentinian .... languages: spanish and english       4 a9 t# a: x4 m) C0 \& V$ Z; i  q6 m% k
IP address :               
1 h: G+ l# k8 B2 K7 n3 d0 FChat Client address and EMail ID :nicolobo_au@hotmail.com) k+ b1 F' k5 @3 V' F5 U
About Yourself    I am a responsible person, I spend time with my goals, I love the game, I know a lot about this, I know many strategies, rules, I would love to help players in need, and I also love to be part of this team lekool

Reply 5# Mladiatus
) Z6 T. A3 R- ?9 s; i; `. Q' R; h" M3 K0 P

- c( k* S( s# ~' c) J8 V, L, X) M   u arnt on that often, lol

Isn't this what a mod is supposed to do? If Lekool would get mods who know the game instead of mods who just sit and chat all day and do nothing else then there wouldn't be a need for a game helper. For example, get rid of Domina she's a waste of space and mutes people for self satisfaction. But that won't happen cause I'm sure yall don't want to hurt her feelings but anyway that's just my suggestion. Get mods that know the game.
No Better Friend — No Worse Enemy

it wont let me do app   but i have hosted and played fer one year i dont much about the game but i try

I am kind of interested in this but am curious what kind of compensation a GH would get.2 Z) s5 d: a( y$ L# s& B

! \8 m; u# F0 \1 g! M+ ]& SJager

Back Forum