Back Forum New

[News] EDragon Open Beta

Dear Players,+ |# T: V* Z- g7 `& C; C6 i
3 _% s: C* N. C% B! @
We are glad to announce the Open Beta Launch of our Newest Online MMORPG EDragon. The CB time will end at 7:30 PM  23rd June 2011 and OB launch on 26th June 2011 at 7:30 PM PST  V/ P" l7 T* e2 [
, {* Y2 P! V+ e2 _
EDragon is a free browser MMORPG set in a fantasy world and with six different races confronting each other: Caster, Asssassin, Vagrant, Saber, Berserker and Knight.Choose and customize your hero and enter in numerous quests, including PvP and PvE. Combat is turn-based and requires gamers to use their tactics in the best possible way.
( f2 q$ J) \. N: g* Z# `* d
6 A* f3 I& |& J% k7 p1 a0 V4 LEye-popping graphics,fierce combat system can demonstrate the population of this game .EDragon has many of the features found in traditional MMORPGs including quests, stores, guilds, trade, and PvP.: O9 A; ~( D! V& J
2 b7 L" _4 |8 d
Dont Forget to Join the mystical adventure on 26th June 2011 at 7:30 PM PST* p3 M; N2 e; b2 K' v

- i$ v7 ^) ]$ c5 V3 tThanks
, K3 ?3 @: D; l# w4 O, Tlekool team
Favor Share

can not wait the OB time any more ``````

Reply 2# GM_Simeny
; d, O4 s" l" w$ l5 D2 `9 V
  D, J1 R' S( P- zLuckily the guild you made will disappear
2 a7 H0 y( e) q
8 u8 b+ h4 X( t# XLooking forward to this OB too.

same, can't wait
Musashi - WarFlow
TitusPullo/Titus_Pullo/[MOD]_Titus - Caesary/DC/FoS/LoX/LoA
GM_Zaraki - eDragon Veteran/GM

I tried this game. I just can't get into killing over sized spiders.
No Better Friend — No Worse Enemy

I'm having a problem with this game.  When I go to attack something, it freezes and really lags up the computer something fierce.  Is it just me?

Back Forum