Back Forum New

[News] lekool Caesary Server 9 to be launched "Zaro"

Dear Players,7 X2 v: R# b$ \& ^* F, d. W

! k4 \: n6 @, wLekool Games announces the launch of the newest server for one of the best F2P MMO games in 2010, Caesary. We will open a brand new Ninth server named Zaro. The launch will be on 2nd June 2011 at 8:00 PM PST  ( 11:00 PM EST). 4 T: m# u/ p- J, r5 L& L
+ G( Q  b, [& b) j
Caesary is a great city building game that puts you in control of your own ancient city with a Romanesque style theme. The basic goals are to build structures for your citizens and other buildings that enable you to develop an army. This is no easy task and it’s a constant struggle to keep the balance between accumulation of resources and expansion of army. Since everybody will have an army, the situation requires players unite to form their own league. Together with a league, players can battle other leagues for control of the whole Roman world!
2 U# X) H- U7 U+ l% {2 c5 q
' X5 Q& ^; R% p  M6 o2 FThe new server “Zaro” will be a Normal Server, But every player who registers before Saturday 4th june 2011 (11:00 AM PST) will get lekool loyalty speedup pack. the speedup pack will contain speed up items, Resource buff and some other rewards to speed up the growth and exciting events to keep everyone on their toes.
: F- b0 s% N9 [8 g& M! l2 y
; v& H5 J/ Q) D% X, G- You'll start with a 40000 Lumber, Stone, Iron and Crops Pack  Q/ Q1 ?: d7 S5 l
- Full Set of resource Statues (1 days)
1 z. q: S  B* E/ w% s- 3 Mini Packs of Captives
! E' P7 h/ G" ~8 L1 S- 3 Zodiac Goats
# [  ]0 h4 q, ^6 k5 p0 M- 3 of each Speed-up item (Research, Building and Jobs) 15 minutes6 ]7 w& `5 `4 G: u4 ^, R4 u
- Starting population raised to 200
6 H) p* M3 J2 w) H. s! }-  4 Days of 2 x Drop*+ s- W' E# u: D- j: X+ x- v; j
! E* Q5 @# h) X* \

5 Z9 v- ~  v2 z5 q5 zLekool Inc. is a fast growing browser/social game developer and publisher. In the US market, LeKool has published many popular web games of 2010: Business Tycoon, Dragon’s Call, Legends of Xian, WarFlow,  Lords Of Ages & Fantasy of Swords and has achieved great success.  Lekool games also has plans to launch more additional brand new Browser Based Games This Quarter . We will Reward the Top Players with real cash Prize.
8 I% }: p% F" Y5 _& t7 r% l
3 K! V! W! n: J6 kRemember a Head Start is the Best Start! Join Now Stand chance to win Great Rewards!!
" H; |" f+ Z% |! ?( e( p+ Y6 b$ Q) A& \$ a
Thanks3 A9 O9 E) K* q- @
Lekool team
Favor Share

All Players of Server 9 have been sent the following" f+ Q8 C4 D' ~3 B# g6 L% Y
De Architectura Outline x 2
! u* K% U$ j0 v3 }" e& j6 p  uArchimedes Note x2
) e# n9 F% g  ~% bCeres Acrolith x2
5 J* _$ L: K; |/ ?! Y0 |Faunus Acrolith x2
6 R4 F3 Q! g% }3 k9 q. F; oMedium Pack of Captives x24 y; M# S& l' a; n! Q
Spies x2
( Q  R5 C2 f) z( M! u* E$ T4 `Zodiac Goat x 42 k. E/ ]5 {; _  Z0 f2 h- D

$ O  h( n) \! I8 Q( c* w6 CThanks for support and patience have fun on new server

lol ok and thank you as the letter says 2 of and the link says 3 of was wondering who is doing the math ty for gifts have a great weekend

All Players of Server 9 have been sent the following
- ?+ N8 E& f# O6 c# xDe Architectura Outline x 2* r1 M8 f9 Z; T: y
Archimedes Note x2
/ _- y) J, H1 w6 H6 K# u" m ...1 F, m6 z$ c3 y1 l- ~

- a( ~' A' `  s0 e7 D! k- Vxianhu Post at 6-4-2011 22:17
) V4 |1 t) y% b

; M! E" e7 Z- U: H6 p  NI've not received this..

xian you forgot to send medium packs of captives
non nobis solum nati sumus

- You'll start with a 40000 Lumber, Stone, Iron and Crops Pack7 {: ]. Z3 o0 w$ S7 ^- T# {6 e9 V
4 u0 E: d3 j+ u" o: u - Full Set of resource Statues (1 days)
$ P" [" {+ i3 ^# u' g; O- 3 Mini Packs of Captives, o9 q8 [1 u9 O" O. o6 k( G" w4 Q3 v7 h, d1 ^' }- p
- 3 Zodiac Goats
1 i3 q. v, n5 O; ?' Y: ?- 3 of each Speed-up item (Research, Building and Jobs) 15 minutes' m0 I. \+ i* }
- Starting population raised to 200' R# p7 ^$ q0 v1 o& j: W  ~4 ], m/ ~3 s! p# m* R% i, m" [* w9 Y
-  4 Days of 2 x Drop*6 ~9 Z3 w- Y& l7 K2 N

/ Q# ^) N5 D' t3 W0 |* N
2 p, u- r% H4 E1 z/ g, {1 S; r8 Z5 ^I have also not received half of this neither... mainly the captive packages, can you please correct this, i've earnt what i've currently got without all these..

that was fast thanks!!
non nobis solum nati sumus

lol ok and thank you as the letter says 2 of and the link says 3 of was wondering who is doing the m ...* U( \' k. {+ {  n
shadowswifey Post at 6-4-2011 22:24

7 _7 G8 k6 c8 C8 [! g: Y6 R% e0 d4 N$ r8 \' M
The new server “Zaro” will be a Normal Server, But every player who registers before Saturday 4th june 2011 (11:00 AM PST) will get lekool loyalty speedup pack. the speedup pack will contain speed up items,
. x# E! z: D+ X  g- f* ]) n
The items sent in reply 2 are the items send as reward to loyalty pack.! R- _$ i6 H" j0 j+ n0 r) ^4 K1 [% p
/ {- f- |# _& L/ I) I6 n  t
The items you see listed here
' t( g* X7 }- b/ p, w* j: V$ M# |" Y, P  B3 l
- You'll start with a 40000 Lumber, Stone, Iron and Crops Pack! D0 d8 |) ~4 Z/ g6 w
- Full Set of resource Statues (1 days)
! \* ^$ M: ]+ g% y3 ^% J- 3 Mini Packs of Captives# U& r  {' g) A8 I. H9 e& E
- 3 Zodiac Goats; T2 f" w/ ~0 l7 C
- 3 of each Speed-up item (Research, Building and Jobs) 15 minutes6 B+ F1 G" [* \5 h
- Starting population raised to 2005 c: a! ?  C6 d1 b
-  4 Days of 2 x Drop*
% {8 u) A( V- o% \& _5 y; h3 U8 C  D
are gained from the Quests/starting account on S9 as rewards. hope this makes things clear+ {. y3 s' Q" w- q" F1 ?6 c! V
. c* q- M' A6 f+ J$ `- E( F- o1 p
thanks

Tips: The Author has been banned or delete.

where is the rest of the stuff u promised?
& e4 X3 H, l) aso you have lied to us?
Caesery  ChaosSpiker  
time to fix the bugs dumb devs

Back Forum