Back Forum New
I just like to help all newcomers and guide them , as well as advertising and inviting new people to join lekool and Caesary (more player = more fun)
Takeshi

I iwll try maybe applying for Caesary when i readapt with the new stuff since the last time i played

what benifits will a moderator get ???& t- a! |7 ]) o
Rachit.Agarwal Post at 3-19-2011 16:00

( e% _% a. |; L% Q( d- c; |* I2 F, N2 Y
You wont get selected if you think about the  benefits.....

more players=more fun more mods=more fun

more players=more fun more mods=more fun
8 b7 Y; M8 _8 Y* M, _+ rchibiii Post at 3-21-2011 15:22
1 @. Z5 _( }4 ]( W) S. w1 m

u9 y1 h& E- u2 w* a$ a7 ~% r3 f
lol chibii come on sing to us!!!!hahaha

10000000000000000000 gold per song tina.... wahahahahha , v) f" Y+ H) [1 @
Reply 15# Christina21

Mod_Rhynna♥

very good
6 H5 z% [7 W, ]3 p4 t9 T* r! U' kin recruiting staff for the task, the answer you can recruit Vietnamese employees know it? Because
8 N' J0 C+ H7 f; a   + In these countries do not select English as the national language of Vietnam, the participants are playing webgame most.6 {, P  f4 j$ U) E
    + When asked, the task of speaking for those countries know very little or no English is the most pleasant task because when I asked if the task is no longer I might have to write in when I need to ask was very short and specific and have to continually ask and answer each question should not every service is very expensive now and you have to wait long to

But before you apply you must be pr0/elite/1337 in the game you play, or else you get beat up for not being awesome uber pwnzage in teh game .

ahhhh.... i applied..... and i think i can do that things.2 D% h$ Z9 B* l& ?9 l# T7 i
and i need to ask when the Moderators will get their jobs????

Back Forum