Back Forum New
Reply 52# lemoo-1

well, i dont aply because im pretty miss informed all the time, and i cant take my time going to forums and search for the info requested from players, so i do not want to be mod and wont aply, there is nothing wrong about it, it is just that i prefer to play other then consentrating on others and theyre stuff

hi i just applied

Reply 18# 15854379064d80 8 u; m9 j9 A0 g/ k

- {( q# P% t6 P* Q! S9 j; r
9 L7 x( i2 z4 K& e8 [    i dont think so. there are a lot who speak english very well.

Can I be a mod
*Lux*

i dont remember but what is a IP address?

An Internet Protocol address (IP address) is a numerical label assigned to each device (e.g., computer, printer) participating in a computer network that uses the Internet Protocol for communication.[1] An IP address serves two principal functions: host or network interface identification and location addressing.
+ W9 G: @; ^- \% |% [& ^
/ U4 l; K5 Z7 S0 q+ YTo find yours go to: http://whatismyipaddress.com/

hpe replyi i want to know when he will return spay29 account was banned and that since 2 days ago .... is that you have a tough road with people speaking in Spanish but you should get in our place that forbid you to speak your tongue to see what would you do .... you know you can not do spam and other things ... but it seems an exaggeration to ban a person from the game ..... it's a game ... and not life goes on without belittling ... you're asking a server for months now in Spanish and I see that you are not doing the work ... do not know if this is where I explain the issue or not because my English is not very good and work THROUGH through a translator ... please return the account ... if you can spay29 tendremos to leave because the is the leader of our alliance thanks ... ho

Reply 1# lekool
% V6 F; }& Z) g) ^6 c7 M% n, E, R. [8 @; w
. V( E1 _. v: p  h/ Q
   $ Y2 w- m8 ^. ^
hpe replyi i want to know when he will return spay29 account was banned and that since 2 days ago .... is that you have a tough road with people speaking in Spanish but you should get in our place that forbid you to speak your tongue to see what would you do .... you know you can not do spam and other things ... but it seems an exaggeration to ban a person from the game ..... it's a game ... and not life goes on without belittling ... you're asking a server for months now in Spanish and I see that you are not doing the work ... do not know if this is where I explain the issue or not because my English is not very good and work THROUGH through a translator ... please return the account ... if you can spay29 tendremos to leave because the is the leader of our alliance thanks ... ho/ H4 h3 `' O) `. j1 _) {

pending ....................

Back Forum