Back Forum New

Lekool Looking for Moderators

Dear Lekool Players,
! S4 d5 r' O  y3 q
+ t3 z% K6 Z; ~" W4 s1 RAs we are opening new games and new servers, we will need more moderators to help us maintain the rules, help the newbies and grow the community. We are looking for players who are experienced, active, responsible and cool headed for Game Masters, Forum Moderators, Bug Reporters and Chat Moderators.  
; d/ K& e4 ]. _# sThe roles and responsibilities include:- W9 E: \% M; C) B
1) maintain Chat/Forum Rules like persuading the players to use english, reporting Spammers to GMs, trolling/abusing/bullying of players
) Z/ I' B3 t$ ~  lekool Rules -- http://forum.lekool.com/viewthread.php?tid=14&extra=page%3D18 V- R+ z! M. q* M. K0 t3 f
2) Help newbies when they log in, answer any questions that players have and Make them aware of the different tutorials, Forum Posts and Guides.
* h, _$ b7 ~) i$ E) H3) Help in reporting Bugs and organize Bug reports.
# q5 i6 \3 z! }# r4) Communicate the events, news, changes in the game/rules to other players./ f: G& L' m! v5 T6 \2 S
5) Maintain a active, fair, engaged and fun environment for players.
( E% m9 I4 q) W. N* y# f+ k! n6) Help Lekool to grow with viral marketing efforts.+ @6 ^4 [; z. J/ \1 Q

; f' A7 b7 S  W6 Q0 c9 P/ f
; X% \1 [8 s1 ]+ w7 {( Q1 oHow To Apply:
& {9 j: {& y+ {Please send application to applications@lekool.com & CC all mails to gm@lekool.com with the following9 N- Z6 P5 h/ p4 O) K
Application Format:
& z& {# _! U4 U2 X1 p2 i7 d" }+ v8 @- n/ V1 b- z5 j
9 p; H. r' B+ `; Q, z
Account name/Role Name/ Ingame Name :! t2 o  ~9 f: t0 L. m8 L6 D
) f0 Z- z1 C/ m" _Gender :/ ^' P) X4 j& H" V
Game you Want to Moderate :* B5 Q9 V) ~# A. h( ~
Your State/Server :
, P, t0 g7 D+ E- HInterest in What Role :( ^, W# B3 B% K( ?! j- N
Date of Birth :4 p0 M: S& ]" u1 _
How Long have you played the game :
8 L3 K" E- F% X) u5 R$ D( zAny Online Marketing Exp or Exp with Computers : (any exp with computers means, programming/coding/ Graphics etc)3 u" F+ f* t* t7 ^, y
Online Time and Hours committed for Job :   (please specify the most common time you are online with reference to Ingame clock)
) u& N) O" N- `$ }6 `Nationality and language Spoken :5 c. D6 e; K7 E1 p) @
IP address :0 g+ c0 x* k, q( H4 P
Chat Client address and Mail ID :& z$ E: x7 y4 w, {
About Yourself :   ( A brief introduction about yourself, your strong points and weak points, why will you make a good Moderator etc)

' A- t8 h/ M$ c6 B
6 y( f3 X) T5 nThanks!
* P0 A" A8 v) F
7 J# y* h! a$ B" R8 PNote: All Applicants Should be over 17 years old. English is the Official language of forums and Chat, Please Use only English. the players are free to use any language in private msgs/chat or Guild chat. Please use English. If selected we will get back to the Players with more details. we will not reply to applications which are not valid.0 i8 f& ]) Y( A  S5 i6 ]! d, p
Thanks
Favor Share

i will apply

Can i apply?

what benifits will a moderator get ???

Stuff!
Ryan Yu
King Of Everything
Most Powerful One
Owner of Universe

We are also looking for more Caesary mods. We will be making some changes to our current mods who are not active and responsible for their jobs. If you have an interest to help grow the community and feel there is a fit, please email us. Thanks

When is the deadline to apply?; c* J! Y% A5 h) M2 w- X; t4 Q
Or when do you choose the new MODs ?
8 J5 ~2 M  C1 U9 m6 ]3 [
+ p2 f  e3 ]2 W0 b% U# w: ]7 s7 I( B
DC1 => tooktook
P.S
Assume i refreshed and cleared my cache :P

why does the link directing me to this>> Specified thread does not exist or has been deleted.
Mod_Rhynna♥

I have applied for the 2nd time, hope it is taken into consideration!

I will apply weather there would be benefits or None 8 M5 a/ U9 h; ]$ U& x. b4 {
Really like to help ♥
Mod_Rhynna♥

Back Forum