Back Forum New
If the image is too big to post up, just post up the image link ' ~3 q2 o- O3 g( Q# b% ]
6 y1 A$ c& o! ~6 u4 \4 O7 N
As for the copyright issue, what do you mean? If we notice someone submitted work that was originally submitted/done by someone else, then that someone will have his submission declined.  All entries are to be original and unique.6 A; Z7 P- W5 i# E
3 ]" B4 G, |) N' B) V
As for you not being able to login to the server....umm, send a PM to jane or xian ;)
Community/Viral Marketing Manager
LeKool.com
Making LeKool the BEST browser-based publisher in the community!

lol zardon . u know about make a wallpaper or video or not  about copyright i mean a song , picture that i add and edit that not own by me . exp like this, i put eminem song add my video i send or i edit one piece cartoon to wallpaper .. if i can do it .. i will make it .. that a simple question . maybe my english bad

lol zardon . u know about make a wallpaper or video or not  about copyright i mean a song ,  ...
( [4 \/ J3 c+ J! O* n" Xmrdragon87 Post at 3-1-2011 17:40
# s/ j* T% J! M
8 G, P  p# p) j( I& S
8 _2 I0 |5 G/ P, J8 Z
    I don't know how to make wallpapers or videos, which is why I am asking other people to make them I'm going to use them for marketing the games.  You can only use images from the games to make the wallpapers.  Don't use images from other games.  As long as the images on the wallpaper are from LeKool's games, it's fine.  Any song is fine...just be creative and make a good video.  Make sure the song is a good song for the video ;)
Community/Viral Marketing Manager
LeKool.com
Making LeKool the BEST browser-based publisher in the community!

IGN cywai (is joining at the wallpaper event)7 b/ K/ Z5 z1 y, Y
DC server1
Attachment: You need to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

wow, that' beautiful waicywai.
, ]' h' |* C% P  t" l) Qi only made 1 wallpaper for caesary.
& I% W8 N1 P  w( t8 n8 p0 Iis there a thread that gives us members some resources, such as sketches or pictures that we can use in our design?% R3 k& R: k6 Y
7 ]) `2 y" v# e( H, e
/

+ W: r  @; t- U4 T' w- [4 j" e
is my wallpaper.
Attachment: You need to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

Reply 14# waicywai
/ t  Z' F' V+ h' ^5 {% e8 O6 a
/ ^! ~) c# C  n6 d1 ^! {& X
# a4 l1 H, @' n    i love it

IGN: girl_healer
1 Q- \+ I+ N- [" v9 v6 v- P% lServer: fos- server1
8 V; |" s4 ?) K; `* N+ _6 h7 ~fantasy of sword

Reply 17# Christina21
; l/ ~3 j* r, Q2 `# \
) d2 e6 q. R1 v1 o) K2 n- B8 E: D, o+ f& O
    thx u so much~

IGN juliayy (is joining at the wallpaper event)8 I! j; x/ I6 I7 H, W$ ^; D  o0 C
+ V% j# j9 o6 K3 [# k2 H+ PDC server1

Back Forum