Back Forum New

[Event] Create a Wallpaper Design and a Video Trailer for ANY Game!

Post Last Edit by Community_Manag at 2-24-2011 13:20
! X( @" q0 F6 Z2 i5 M) J2 ~8 V" A3 J1 b
5 P. x3 d2 c0 E) g! N. V+ l/ A

For ALL LeKool Players!

& f5 l8 A5 T- a) N, Y- F
7 w9 t/ U0 L+ S) G  w6 N6 F

Event Details:

9 }. i* r+ M$ ^
7 q! I9 N: y- D, S, tUsers have a choice...
2 c' s/ l4 V8 d9 J3 _) W. L0 [6 W6 l- v  }$ ~( f
1. Create a wallpaper design for ANY game you want.  Wallpaper must be at least 1800x1600 (width by height) in dimension.  3 entries allowed per user.  Each entry can be for ANY game.  So for instance, each wallpaper you make can be for 3 different games." D4 Z& R- _- J/ Z6 T0 ]
) Y0 m: s& I% H: p. `+ [& ]7 |& _
2. Create a video trailer showing gameplay footage from ANY game you want (at the moment, we are looking for Fantasy of Swords video trailers but you can choose any game you want).  The video must be at least 1 to 2.5 minutes in length.  The video should contain LeKool's logo on it as well as the logo for the game you made the video for.  The better the video looks, the better your chances are of winning.  Make the video look appealing so that players new to the community will want to play our games!& m/ c& l; Z7 x( U  e, c0 Z

& B2 h$ {" f& i( ~% K! j8 d! VUsers can choose to participate in either one of the above or both.5 X) {8 ?* w4 w& H
  F9 y) L% i5 q' J  [6 C

Rewards:

m4 g  \/ m9 D) E3 P
( H7 x3 C# N2 L" ~8 G5 D  o( t5 nThe top 5 users will win 200 in-game gold for the games they made wallpapers for.  500 in-game gold for the games they made video trailers for.  Also, wallpapers and video trailers that are picked by the LeKool staff to win the event will be used for marketing purposes.  So here is your chance to represent the LeKool community!
Favor Share
Community/Viral Marketing Manager
LeKool.com
Making LeKool the BEST browser-based publisher in the community!

cool hope that i can make!!!so if i won both trailer and wall paper i will get 700dg?

awesome  event

cool hope that i can make!!!so if i won both trailer and wall paper i will get 700dg?
! U2 }  `% r: }& Q/ ?/ G; i$ MChristina21 Post at 2-24-2011 15:52

. W. {. }( e6 F. A' ^, R8 f: x6 J+ V1 a: i
Yep, as the post says...you can make either wallpaper design or the videos or you can make both!  The more you do, the more you earn!
LeKool.com

like it

Is there a deadline for participation?

This is going to be an on-going event but for those participants who want to win gold, it will last 2 weeks for the event.  So from today, February 24 to March 10.  After March 10, users can still submit wallpapers and video trailers but we will probably change the rewards by then.  It depends on how the event goes.  For now though, it will last 2 weeks
LeKool.com

$ ?9 T6 \; |; N! P: J' \) {) }

! u9 r1 M/ i' ~/ hI am sorry i did not met the size do you want here, the system said that too big.
6 S- G2 a9 n- y6 p3 C" K2 i4 b8 H, _; K4 K7 g8 \! W7 w
IGN Christina21 (is joining at the event)' \5 [& D# H0 {3 z5 g
DC server 2
Attachment: You need to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

wkd cant wait lol

just want to ask about copyright ? ( in both situation 1. take from someone else or 2. some1 else take from u )2 q1 W% n' c" C% J6 i) e

, R* q- w) A# y: ?3 X( q  j coz i know u want to use for this game right if we make a cool video and wallpaper .
- m! ^7 O4 P9 a* a; s* ?why i cant log in now dc serve2

Back Forum