Back Forum New

! |5 _2 A+ H/ g( e1 nHappy Valentine Daya....For All Player Lekool Special For League NUsantara

1 X3 p" O9 r& R0 e7 F9 A' e! q& X" Q) {- s9 ^8 `6 v; q

) d- E' F& l  p7 ]On Valentine's Day we think of those
3 U+ F  i1 p9 y* q0 Y( a5 \8 Q, LWho make our lives worthwhile,4 ]. B4 w" a1 C+ J
Those gracious, friendly people who
" ~7 _; H+ V* n: z  }2 B' WWe think of with a smile.
) [% t; A- u/ d; L) K# I# P* jI am fortunate to know you,
5 s1 D" a) v" p. DThat's why I want to say,- F: O7 }: @5 P9 C
To a rare and special person:% X$ {- j" }* ^4 D" u7 ?, a" d
Happy Valentine's Day!

Reply 44# Cela3
3 |0 A  Q, I$ x
7 T' U# M' ~2 pCaesary game,server 6 (Deathmach)' T! v) A  {' K( Y& D

1 O3 i/ B. w' F, [; q: qIGN Cela

Attachment: You need to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

Dethmatch   server 5 (titus) caesary- g  I$ i( g1 @$ _, z3 G
  \  D$ T$ u' G2 M( r7 |+ S$ Q

9 s/ c& E- X3 ^To dearist P, for all that love is true, may you read this and now my word is true,  
6 O+ X2 x6 \# H6 R" \8 ?- W* _$ K4 n0 M5 c
7 F& h3 M4 z# w+ w

4 F' z/ x0 c# ^2 |$ PLove is like the wild rose-briar, " Z3 s! o- v3 b! H

; w$ j4 d* B" N7 OFriendship like the holly-tree
. s. d* |6 O2 _* o; O  d3 {* I/ v  y. Z0 v5 D6 P% O
The holly is dark when the rose-briar blooms7 y% r# @* z" Z( o" v+ J
; l; R7 N1 E- |* v' E4 g4 S
But which will bloom most constantly? $ P: q- y; E( o8 o1 g: [
1 C& y0 R3 D1 A9 n% o3 y; b0 P
The wild-rose briar is sweet in the spring, : Q0 q) n! a: p' P! s

# Z; Z4 }4 r+ d# D' B$ ^: Y- ~- u, ^6 }; o

2 Q" e5 V8 T6 r% k) V) F# i& m$ Z
Its summer blossoms scent the air; 9 U, }. _- x" U) Y0 X9 r
) D9 |* \( E* Y- Y1 n) r
Yet wait till winter comes again
- p/ L; H+ F: [6 u2 I7 s( N, x8 v5 x& `% q1 Y/ g: H( c
And who will call the wild-briar fair?
+ C/ d6 N$ c- m& F# N
( P$ A& y- T0 s9 U2 |Then scorn the silly rose-wreath now % d/ u0 l8 m6 X/ O- E$ b' D# S  K) l
: b$ u0 F: N; o* J5 P: r
And deck thee with the holly's sheen,
1 A; g0 w1 j  Z+ n/ b: C0 c0 c" ~* {
That when December blights thy brow
  h, X6 A5 T" r! z8 f, M* ^+ K/ _/ A8 ]2 L2 P( |! Y  c
He may still leave thy garland green.
( W+ G% [* g% Y$ m

- P, _1 z* c/ |6 X( A
# ]$ ?3 K( H  z) q0 e6 \$ T
1 f0 Y3 S2 Y2 w- q3 K: G) b

though grat distances may part us, know this, that great frendhip and love will never keap us apart # ]4 u& S! M4 ^2 L

% Y+ |3 K& l& t8 F

Dear Phoenixballe,8 T# g* j0 F: B# c+ `& H: U  g5 p  G
     From atop my Rectorate, in a loud voice with a 'bugle', I shout my love for you in a 'Motivational Speech' that never ends.  Your heart 'dyes' me the color of the richest red 'spices' inside.  Your body is like a warm 'wool' yet a soft 'silk'.  During the coldest of seasons I will protect you and keep you warm like the finest 'Furs'.  There is something so magical about you, like smoke from 'incense'.  You are 'divine liberty', and pure like white 'Ivory' and not even 'Diamonds' compare to your worth.  You're not amused by my 'theatrics' but adore my 'Lucretius Poems'.  This bond between me and you is like a 'Union League Covenant', strong and mighty, bound by a ring that encircles infinity.  From day one I had a 'Hippodamian Plan' to nurture this love, to build it, expand it, and fly it high like a 'Heraldic Flag'.  Sometimes you erect walls defensively, but you know as well as I do, that those are just shields.  I had the consul sign a 'Sanctuary Bill' so we could fill this family, and make our house a home.  You love me still, even though inside I'll grow old. Yet my love for you is not childs play, neither is yours, I know because you changed your last name with a 'Nom de Guerre'.  Even if I had a million 'Reversion Acts' I would never go back and change my past, and chance missing this chance.  You follow the 'code of draco', as if allowing me to think I'm in control, yet your 'law of the twelve tablets' and 'Roman Law' basicly have my hand-prints.  I'm bonded and before the Caesar, have sworn my oath.  Your Love I wear proud, like my 'Cicero Medal'.  My resolution is firm, like a 'Leonidas Medal'.  When times are tough, for you I'll throw up the Murmillo Galea, and rush to your defense with an 'Ancile of Mars'.  Together we ride the storm like 'Equites', put our shields up like Principes', Raise our 'Lance of Olyndicus' just like 'Hastatus'.  Not one 'ballistae' could pierce this, no 'Onager' could crush this, I'm always your backrow, just like Sagitarrius.  If you need call me up, I'd be honored, as if awarded a 'Dentatus Medal'.  And so I proclaim to the world with another 'bugle' in a 'Motivational Speech' that is anything but sample:  I will stand by you.7 T1 l% o+ @+ \- [( A( Q5 ^
& U/ j5 s! T2 q
3_Wisemen

Dear Phoenixballe,
* }5 \- F% U2 O" b     From atop my Rectorate, in a loud voice with a 'bugle', I shout my love for you in a 'Motivational Speech' that never ends.  Your heart 'dyes' me the color of the richest red 'spices' inside.  Your body is like a warm 'wool' yet a soft 'silk'.  During the coldest of seasons I will protect you and keep you warm like the finest 'Furs'.  There is something so magical about you, like smoke from 'incense'.  You are 'divine liberty', and pure like white 'Ivory' and not even 'Diamonds' compare to your worth.  You're not amused by my 'theatrics' but adore my 'Lucretius Poems'.  This bond between me and you is like a 'Union League Covenant', strong and mighty, bound by a ring that encircles infinity.  From day one I had a 'Hippodamian Plan' to nurture this love, to build it, expand it, and fly it high like a 'Heraldic Flag'.  Sometimes you erect walls defensively, but you know as well as I do, that those are just shields.  I had the consul sign a 'Sanctuary Bill' so we could fill this family, and make our house a home.  You love me still, even though inside I'll grow old. Yet my love for you is not childs play, neither is yours, I know because you changed your last name with a 'Nom de Guerre'.  Even if I had a million 'Reversion Acts' I would never go back and change my past, and chance missing this chance.  You follow the 'code of draco', as if allowing me to think I'm in control, yet your 'law of the twelve tablets' and 'Roman Law' basicly have my hand-prints.  I'm bonded and before the Caesar, have sworn my oath.  Your Love I wear proud, like my 'Cicero Medal'.  My resolution is firm, like a 'Leonidas Medal'.  When times are tough, for you I'll throw up the Murmillo Galea, and rush to your defense with an 'Ancile of Mars'.  Together we ride the storm like 'Equites', put our shields up like Principes', Raise our 'Lance of Olyndicus' just like 'Hastatus'.  Not one 'ballistae' could pierce this, no 'Onager' could crush this, I'm always your backrow, just like Sagitarrius.  If you need call me up, I'd be honored, as if awarded a 'Dentatus Medal'.  And so I proclaim to the world with another 'bugle' in a 'Motivational Speech' that is anything but sample:  I will stand by you.: T' i! Q% r1 W! ^1 I0 r

" B8 U9 |9 }& ^1 U+ ~3_Wisemen

oops sorry please delete one of those... and blame it on lagg....

Back Forum