Back Forum New

Event: Do You Want to Be My Valentine?

Event: Do You Want to Be My Valentine?' Q1 N2 g8 q" M, L; v

- y8 `! _$ U" C; I! ^) {5 G, A* V5 {6 J1 }) E7 u% g" N* i# l+ J
- N! F2 a. K2 W' r1 x
0 o# b4 v; c5 J  D3 p6 u
8 o4 p: }: U, w, t7 q+ a& g& s
Please post your entries on the space site here:  http://lekool.com/home/space.php?uid=20&do=blog&id=136
Favor Share

cool

yay- can i send lots of Valentines to all my prospective luv hunnies?
/ y" J3 ?: f7 {# D( K1 i) JThe modest and meek + f! U+ Z9 d2 @+ M# ?
Biggus Dikkus- n, ^4 g( j  I! d' ]# u4 k
P.S.   what are you gals doing later?

Please post your entries here:  http://lekool.com/home/space.php?uid=20&do=blog&id=136

Hi All,
7 W8 @/ k9 K0 |! Y7 `It was really tough to select a winner for this one, we had a real tough time selection any post as winner as all you your are wonderful and had a great entry, but we managed to decide 4 winners for this event.( Y6 ]- r  ]: c/ `4 W
The winners have been decided & the winners are
: H# U1 l9 ]& t6 h. O' V2 ^
: ]- F; l- A* Y, h8 \ID -- bootbie' n, Y6 ^* D/ q

( j: ~3 ]3 l" LID -- Lord lowKey( W8 [, ~% P9 \

7 H" [1 ^) Q! [+ {ID -- Christina21! L& b' Y5 s5 {# e# Q* N5 H1 s
( d0 |8 B$ ~$ X" k
ID -- stealthvortex* g- A! G1 I! o6 D, u1 a

& I- `7 L8 V5 p; H
0 V4 S% N% g# c8 LCongrats to all winners, rewards will be handed out soon
0 J- w( d) Y9 s+ j* Y$ w! awe will add 100 lekool credits to all participants later 8 b9 |$ e/ e/ r  h% o, T( B$ F0 ~
" I! T9 P0 m5 e0 y
Thanks everyone for participation!!
Attachment: You need to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

i won!!!i won!!!lol thanks lekool

Congratulations to the winners for  your lovely Valentine letters and poems! Please PM me with your paypal ID, I will send you $10 each for the candies!

Thanks mam lekool but i have no paypal account^^ can i have it as a DG that will be great for me thanks

Reply 8# Christina21
( m" W$ R! U) k: hHi0 |' f" v. H$ ^% S/ K, t: l* U& r( x
yes you can have the gold instead of cash, let us know the server and IGN and we will give you gold instead.
8 E5 H7 _) I6 X, |Anyone does not have a Paypal then they can claim the 10$ as ingame gold
; M4 V8 ~' Z* W5 Y1 W% w- Q/ Rthanks0 G8 f1 E/ l1 D1 e: ^

Dear Christina, sent you DG to your S2 account, please check. Thank you for all your support and love for the game and the community!

Back Forum