Back Forum New

Event: Do You Want to Be My Valentine?

Event: Do You Want to Be My Valentine?
, D# ~7 ~4 E7 d $ S5 L, s( j+ v4 k* Z5 ~" z7 _
! f0 I3 z. Z& g: [1 u3 P6 p

# N9 m* E8 d" C3 q
5 |/ O( q) I5 ?
! R, k9 U8 K6 q; c1 `" ]3 EPlease post your entries on the space site here:  http://lekool.com/home/space.php?uid=20&do=blog&id=136
Favor Share

cool

yay- can i send lots of Valentines to all my prospective luv hunnies?+ K8 Z8 [% G! y+ }  }' q! h
The modest and meek
( s0 J! I! H) JBiggus Dikkus- Z+ B, c) _7 s& i
P.S.   what are you gals doing later?

Please post your entries here:  http://lekool.com/home/space.php?uid=20&do=blog&id=136

Hi All,  ^) Z, K/ n3 ]. t
It was really tough to select a winner for this one, we had a real tough time selection any post as winner as all you your are wonderful and had a great entry, but we managed to decide 4 winners for this event.
2 L( W5 R" S' f8 V' w& P5 LThe winners have been decided & the winners are
! I- K  N3 }7 p  ~
% D, p* c5 P, q6 sID -- bootbie2 h8 |+ z% B( y" ^+ P6 ^- l6 y
, o" K) A0 {, L# {1 D% I* E$ M
ID -- Lord lowKey
6 m% x8 v6 }' V* I/ s
* S( h$ e- u' HID -- Christina21) ~; T: ]' r% `- P* S$ O' ?/ V7 H* }

7 ~9 f7 }& ]8 N# nID -- stealthvortex
+ T% K; _+ E8 X7 Y. j
2 W7 a; Y% d) n! t
/ p3 `2 c; k* C, y7 OCongrats to all winners, rewards will be handed out soon
4 O/ l  b# C. s; e, ~0 h( I  ]we will add 100 lekool credits to all participants later . i: O  A0 ?- U  p( I  S
+ a7 g. }' _. N
Thanks everyone for participation!!
Attachment: You need to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

i won!!!i won!!!lol thanks lekool

Congratulations to the winners for  your lovely Valentine letters and poems! Please PM me with your paypal ID, I will send you $10 each for the candies!

Thanks mam lekool but i have no paypal account^^ can i have it as a DG that will be great for me thanks

Reply 8# Christina21
% t% Y/ n, Y0 b' R. ~2 yHi
/ O" U( m7 V1 x  t& R* Q' uyes you can have the gold instead of cash, let us know the server and IGN and we will give you gold instead.! _* L  Y, x. F' q
Anyone does not have a Paypal then they can claim the 10$ as ingame gold 6 I* n( k7 p7 w7 U
thanks) ^/ v: d+ R4 i' a6 U

Dear Christina, sent you DG to your S2 account, please check. Thank you for all your support and love for the game and the community!

Back Forum