Back Forum New

Event: Do You Want to Be My Valentine?

Event: Do You Want to Be My Valentine?! R' z, h7 |2 r. M! T" |2 Z

. v9 q2 p" W& m, o: i+ Q! F5 E" m7 K. w

. n9 ]2 ~! u8 ^! m1 k0 t
' W9 U* x5 p2 Y3 ?* d6 [+ [* C! w" K8 X- R
Please post your entries on the space site here:  http://lekool.com/home/space.php?uid=20&do=blog&id=136
Favor Share

cool

yay- can i send lots of Valentines to all my prospective luv hunnies?+ |* B; [3 @( z1 S
The modest and meek 6 K* L4 g* o$ N5 k! F& i
Biggus Dikkus
5 O+ j# G2 x4 z: Y  l- U9 _% CP.S.   what are you gals doing later?

Please post your entries here:  http://lekool.com/home/space.php?uid=20&do=blog&id=136

Hi All,- V1 M! Y) f8 Q7 @
It was really tough to select a winner for this one, we had a real tough time selection any post as winner as all you your are wonderful and had a great entry, but we managed to decide 4 winners for this event.3 c4 I3 }! u: v5 e. T# m1 K( Y/ Y
The winners have been decided & the winners are
* N. Y: P( d1 h, A* H. X9 L
* t7 ]3 g- G2 n. }2 K4 g  P. eID -- bootbie# j, k( N$ z) W9 C- ^7 w5 y
; ?# C, H- _/ O! ^' {, _
ID -- Lord lowKey9 Z9 z; X+ U6 b0 o8 l

& c" f8 i# k5 p& ?) I6 MID -- Christina21
. u8 b( x' }4 F  J% Z. L7 O; G5 m0 w6 y
ID -- stealthvortex
6 R3 p, Y" {  Z6 v# x. z( L! K7 |  r$ T# z: g: m5 Q2 Z/ b

! d. _% g# I! I1 d$ rCongrats to all winners, rewards will be handed out soon 4 v3 m/ x. }# L  p; y
we will add 100 lekool credits to all participants later
9 M8 N+ I" y: X+ a- z4 o0 P; y& ~4 W: U$ f+ v7 O+ }3 Q1 M
Thanks everyone for participation!!
Attachment: You need to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

i won!!!i won!!!lol thanks lekool

Congratulations to the winners for  your lovely Valentine letters and poems! Please PM me with your paypal ID, I will send you $10 each for the candies!

Thanks mam lekool but i have no paypal account^^ can i have it as a DG that will be great for me thanks

Reply 8# Christina21
, f2 ]" T+ v' H3 A. [7 mHi
" ]# n8 U- `& p  |( V" K# wyes you can have the gold instead of cash, let us know the server and IGN and we will give you gold instead.0 q. K4 V/ w% {: A' `  C# o
Anyone does not have a Paypal then they can claim the 10$ as ingame gold 1 R$ d2 f2 p; q9 v- p
thanks* X, s) [! R/ S2 ?& T

Dear Christina, sent you DG to your S2 account, please check. Thank you for all your support and love for the game and the community!

Back Forum