Back Forum New

Event: Do You Want to Be My Valentine?

Event: Do You Want to Be My Valentine?  H( p& t) [- F: `

9 B5 l! Y+ I7 v* R$ r9 b/ A: t2 d

- j. c$ Y- |& p
: o( N0 X& V9 a" |# y, z5 [$ X; z$ S, f/ @/ f
Please post your entries on the space site here:  http://lekool.com/home/space.php?uid=20&do=blog&id=136
Favor Share

cool

yay- can i send lots of Valentines to all my prospective luv hunnies?
4 K- G( T  x. oThe modest and meek 5 H& T4 C$ K9 I" x* v* B8 @/ r- U/ X
Biggus Dikkus
7 O( w6 _9 B/ ]9 c; F1 K4 i  e7 CP.S.   what are you gals doing later?

Please post your entries here:  http://lekool.com/home/space.php?uid=20&do=blog&id=136

Hi All,/ C: {+ G3 p+ n% D5 E, g
It was really tough to select a winner for this one, we had a real tough time selection any post as winner as all you your are wonderful and had a great entry, but we managed to decide 4 winners for this event.
2 g/ l# a6 m+ j! v9 E% h2 HThe winners have been decided & the winners are- R7 K2 U) s. f2 @+ `' t3 Q

# ~5 s' r8 G( b: l# lID -- bootbie. `2 y2 B1 a7 N4 o$ C

0 p) r. y3 b* Y' i4 E5 v* O+ [ID -- Lord lowKey
" p8 S: f. A1 m5 ]
# ]1 i9 u( _! Y/ E8 wID -- Christina21
, M$ [+ g/ J2 r# S$ E
1 U$ _; \. d4 D1 o* E$ W7 P6 y& iID -- stealthvortex
8 ^( s/ l, R7 r/ u+ x
9 S. }9 m" p8 t. ?6 m. Z" Z' A" n7 k5 x
Congrats to all winners, rewards will be handed out soon
4 I& F- {: n2 p5 B  V2 J$ Awe will add 100 lekool credits to all participants later ( Y2 @5 v5 H6 H, E

n2 r  K3 D7 B! X8 |1 c4 IThanks everyone for participation!!
Attachment: You need to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

i won!!!i won!!!lol thanks lekool

Congratulations to the winners for  your lovely Valentine letters and poems! Please PM me with your paypal ID, I will send you $10 each for the candies!

Thanks mam lekool but i have no paypal account^^ can i have it as a DG that will be great for me thanks

Reply 8# Christina21
' q) o& W6 W; {1 M! Z. S, AHi) K& y2 e; T- I/ s
yes you can have the gold instead of cash, let us know the server and IGN and we will give you gold instead.
1 v. Y) C% Z! s3 y/ dAnyone does not have a Paypal then they can claim the 10$ as ingame gold & G8 k- w# i6 w! u
thanks. a/ z5 _6 j0 p( t, u( M

Dear Christina, sent you DG to your S2 account, please check. Thank you for all your support and love for the game and the community!

Back Forum