Back Forum New

[NEws] Download RaidCall & Win Ingame Gold

Dear All,
* y& W+ d6 J( z2 ]- J( p0 z0 ?, b% w& G# D$ u1 B
We would like to inform you about the new Group Communication tool, Raidcall. 1 ]- S$ V( G- e7 b, Q% X5 S
Raidcall is designed for group communication while gaming, especially for games requiring tight teamwork such as FPS and MMORPG games. It can provide clear voice quality with extremely low latency, and there is no need to rent servers or set up a server by yourself." \( x( _0 w2 ?0 f% a. K
, b( B! F! q8 D7 k; }
Make Strategy on Wars, talk to your friends and league members, Listen to the music, Dedicate Music to Your Friends, GFs or the Girl You Like in the game (in lekool music room), Thats not all, Once you Download Raidcall, and Login on raidcall for 6 days (continuous for min of 1 hour) we will give you 100 Gold each.2 I1 J: `9 r* I6 m; k
To Download raidcall, you can click the raidcall on top right side of forum or Click here
. A6 C1 I& K( o/ _( m' _' d3 _
: H3 l( ~, {3 e* p' X8 H: CDownload Now!!% m4 Z! V1 |' Q0 i- S% N! _% @
+ v; B. b- d# M. D; x
Thanks lekool team  O, g* M8 x/ y$ `% a

3 \  z6 c6 J, a3 s' o7 S2 [% Z0 Z' B5 TNote: 100 Gold In caesary & Dragons call, To Qualify for the Gold, You need to have the screenshot of Login everyday along with time and Date of Login.
4 n: [9 z% @) J. Z* B& R! ~            6 x Silver Certificate for LOX & 100 Gratis Gold in BTO.5 y, |1 F9 q% S7 n
            Rewards will be handed out only if you login continious for 6 days and post the proper valid screenshots along with IGN & server Info.. e' E$ }* x3 m0 D% w7 Q4 j/ w
            All rewards will be given out within 48 hours after u post the screenshots with details of Server and IGN correctly Specified.
1 ~, o9 a6 @; R- _) u, ^$ h            All Rewards can be only claim Once per player
Favor Share

1.Press the Print Screen key on your keyboard. It may be labeled [PrtScn].& d( ^/ v* N$ W$ S

% I& \/ h4 _1 x& [2.Open an image editing program, such as Microsoft Paint. 1 N" H% C; c) S

( `0 d/ H5 t6 @* M* s$ B" @9 r3.Go to the Edit menu and choose Paste.
- b# x8 {& I9 q0 }9 o+ x  c* Z  I$ X
4.If prompted to enlarge the image, choose Yes. 5 d  Z) P, o3 V: M$ D" M
' c- S" H8 m& H3 n) h+ e
5.Optional: Use your image editor's crop tool to crop out unnecessary portions of the screen shot.+ b6 }/ ~% S) o! T7 u# {
* ?7 g1 Y' Q4 @' f! o4 W: A
6.Go to the File Menu and choose Save As. ( u1 v0 O3 N$ k: y! }
4 q2 C) Y0 i( d1 i% L0 z9 w. ]
7.Navigate to the folder where you want to save the image.
2 ?- r3 o. t" Z% t
2 X  i  f0 S6 U0 _4 H2 \8.Type a file name for the image.
GM Cherie

Here to help you as best I can so tell me whats wrong and lets get it fixed together.
But you got to help me to help you as I cant work miracles

Cherie@lekool.com

If you hover you curser over the time on your pc it should pop up with a date too, then do the screen shot
GM Cherie

Here to help you as best I can so tell me whats wrong and lets get it fixed together.
But you got to help me to help you as I cant work miracles

Cherie@lekool.com

7 ~/ ^4 K; q9 E" ~& @

2 p! z! Q+ \) o$ u7 ?. bserver is Titus  game name LD  date january 24
8 x% r% x: H0 H( d; k- k, q  x6 R* v/ u8 m4 b" s
hope this is rightXD

Radicall is very good

I love

" ^7 y1 l6 L( d' x# N6 O
# @2 J5 D) [# N, w4 a, U) Y  yS4  name : Dr.Karel
Attachment: You need to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

January 25, 2011 ScreenshotRaidcall7 `* I1 `* C* E) Z4 W
IGN: Lady_Leslie14        Dragon call server 1
Attachment: You need to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

Nanana" Join the RaidCall room now,with your awesome Dj Linkinzz;we will be hosting(soon if approved) events in the RaidCall rooms.When we host these events you can gain fabulous rewards from the game you play,so come on and join us now!(Or get eaten by my dino raWr!)

IGN: Lady_leslie14   Server Info: Dragon Call-Server 1Date taken: January 25, 2011 Philippine Time Log in time: 08:53 AM philippine time

Back Forum