Back Forum New
hi

are we having some error in loggin in? it seem like i am unable to log in after i refresh my page....
xCqx
Dragon Call
~Invictus Tootie Fruity~

can you prepare us all when you have meintance repair i mean anounced us ..because it is too frustration in the middle of game close server!!!!!!!  Thanx for good dame... Greetings from Bosnia and Herzegovina

Starting a maintance 10 minutes before time in DC(2) is verry annoying. Peaple have a plans and couldn't preapere to maintance (starting a job). ' ]0 }7 M3 v- |' h  c' V' V) G
10 minutes will not save U (support), but some players are angry. I hope so that will not happen again.

Hi, f$ w; P& E# t4 c9 ^1 ~% v
sorry about that, we will be careful in future
+ I/ p; E8 E* \) u

its ok I'll be waiting...

any admin know what time the sv is up??? Admin, i would appreciate if you all can schedule the maintenance next time.. So that the player can be aware of it and do the things they want to do....
xCqx
Dragon Call
~Invictus Tootie Fruity~

I willtord payer server 2 rise of the prince, disgusted with this situation, eh used everything I had accumulated for days to get VIP, Exp and gold blessind blesing and that he almost lost 4 days of play by the server in poor condition 01/03/2011 Last night I was told that the maintenance would last 2:00 am and is already past and it continues 24Hs hopeless hope that the reward for us users is of utmost importance and we do nustros recover lost profits.

is DC down again? Having blank screen and loading take very long,
xCqx
Dragon Call
~Invictus Tootie Fruity~

Reply 1# xianhu ) z; `5 L( Y3 ?

" h0 @- ^& {0 b/ k$ `2 D' t3 ]
; }8 ~$ N' F% s5 x. o. Q    i don't know it need a special time to maintain a sever bcoz they are more powerful machines than stand alone or desktop computers, so server may should have much hard disks using SCSI (small computer system interface) and more RAMs and also Mother Bord hold more than  one Processor as common using G40 series of intel.so nice to chat on computer hardware and networking.
$ a; U: n' I& G. I2 e thank you.

Back Forum