Back Forum New

[NEWS] Lekool To Launch Caesary Server 5 (Titus)

Dear Players,
" E( g5 P) L' a* i- p0 @# \* P  @; X1 V  B% Z; ?/ l
Lekool games, Announces the launch of the Newest Server for one of the best games in 2010, Caesary. We will open a brand new Server, Server 5 named Titus, The launch will be on 16th December 2010 at 6:30 PM PST.  To add the festive celebration lekool will reward I-Pad and lots of other exciting rewards along with a special Purchase event, Don't wait as early birds will get the upper edge!!
1 }; N  S: ^' D$ `+ [  o
0 r! ]; a+ g! Q$ b1 h: ^  f1 u+ N+ r
Caesary is a great city building game that puts you in control of your own ancient city with a Romanesque style theme. The basic goals are to build structures for your citizens and other buildings that enable you to develop an army. This is no easy task and it’s a constant struggle to keep the balance between accumulation of resources and expansion of army. Since everybody will have an army, the situation requires players unite to form their own league. Together with a league, players can battle other leagues for control of the whole Roman world!
8 Q+ ^8 j% ?3 Z) W- n5 z8 j) E: W, Y
* e8 l1 K$ F2 e/ o5 ^* s' YRoman expansion begins in the days of the Republic, but reaches its zenith under Emperor Trajan. At this territorial peak, the Roman Empire controlls approximately 6.5 million km2 of land surface. Because of the Empire's vast extent and long endurance, Roman influence upon the language, religion, architecture, philosophy, law, and government of nations around the world lasts to this day.9 v3 B6 q; m2 u0 k# y8 B

) J- ^8 ~3 O1 p' X! w8 fBut rebels are rising and threatening the stability of government while city corruption spreads far and wide. Seigniors resort to extreme violence for political dominance and land ownership, forcing millions into homeless and destitute situations. A dark cloud has overshadowed Roman Empire and underneath it everything falls to ruin. No doubt this is a time for serious change and the power for change rests in your hands! + N: i, H+ C8 r1 W1 R& y+ `6 v

j/ F; d# s2 G. |# xWith the advent of Caesary Version1.5, there is New Features & New Quests, You will be hooked to the game. 6 B. e, e& }5 o9 b4 W0 s. P. \+ _) I
+ [# D1 n2 u5 ~5 X3 I2 j( ]  M
Features Of version 1.5 caesary
% ~$ W2 e1 e3 E) m: u
1.Raises current noble rank levels up to 30 and lowers every level’s prestige requirement for upgrading noble rank from level 1 to level 10.8 y3 a( [1 O8 c9 R; {/ o7 E: z* d

. H1 t  y2 v" {( U+ K3 M2.Added the following 20 new noble titles: 5th Legion Chief, 4th Legion Chief, 3rd Legion Chief, 2nd Legion Chief, 1st Legion Chief, Major General, Lieutenant General, 3rd Class General, 2nd Class General, 1st Class General, Marshal, 9th Senator, 8th Senator, 7th Senator, 6th Senator, 5th Senator, 4th Senator, 3rd Senator, 2nd Senator, 1st Senator.# K& r- m8 N; S- Y' ?  J
: p+ K, m/ N* [8 R& S# U
3.Adds rebel forces of Axis of Independent made up of 17 NPCs: Front Division, Front Cohort, Front Squadron, Front Squad, Light Armored Division, Light Armored Cohort, Light Armored Squadron, Light Armored Squad, Heavy Armed Division, Heavy Armed Cohort, Heavy Armed Squadron, Heavy Armed Squad, Royal Division, Royal Cohort, Royal Squadron, Royal Squad, Fearless Skullbearer. Players can view them both in the world map and mini map.
+ D: B, q7 a& n8 ?
. k9 I* m+ a. Z# x4.Opens maximum level 30 to all buildings and technologies, shortens the time of upgrading buildings as well as technologies to level 8, level 9 and level 10.
* N8 Y: g1 K. I& V: ~8 O2 Z
) x' g4 L& Q9 p4 A0 H, Q, ^5 w5.Brings two new full sets of equipment which are named Fearlessness Equipment and Lion Equipment. Players attacking Axis of Independent will get items needed for bartering for new equipment.
! s* G: [& a: Y& ^: `
; d) s: _6 Q) K% h. o! T) {6.Changes the mortality of attacking original Rebel Cities to 50% and the death rate of fighting against the rebel forces of Axis of Independent is 20%.2 w: F! a" ^; s" ^# x+ a- X
/ y% ~  a- J7 E" |
. _* r( D) Q& q: Z) |
We hope to see you all there at the launch, Don't forget a head start is the Best Start!!
8 }5 `% |: y+ L8 m  E: @* ?' L) @8 V7 p4 q$ o0 E
Thanks
/ i) |% ?% _% Y( O) |/ h; C8 @0 DLekool team
Favor Share

COOL!

cool   and good luck
TEST me, For I shall TEST YOU

Back Forum