Back Forum New

GL from server 7 new server events and alts in server 7

still haven't got GL from new server events in server 7 its been over for a week or 2 now?

Also this server has a horrible alt (2 accounts) problem. is this allowed if so well guess I know what I'm doing, if not maybe you guys should look into it?
Favor Share

hello
what is your IGN?
we do run checked for multiple accounts it however done once a month, is you suspect someone has multiple account, you can report them and we will check it for you
thanks

Reply 2# xianhu

My IGN is Jeffery

Just checking on those new server GLs, any progress?

We also have an alt problem on s1-6, the player liza and LIZA1 are the same person, but LIZA1 uses her alt to aquire additional items and has an unfair advantage against other players trying to grow, she uses this strategy in World boss, Cross server boss, and arena.

Reply 5# 08200austin

Hello,it will be checked , alting is not allowed
alting is more then 1 account - like using facebook and a email to make 6 total characters

you can have 3 characters on each account/uid . this is part of the games design

Reply 4# alexpeach17

gold leaf issue will be checked too

Reply 6# GM_SweetSusie

LIZA1 and liza are the same person, same alc, always farming together, but they are always on at the same time, have the same name etc. im positive this is an alting issue and not under the same account.

still wondering about the new server rewards aka Goldleaves its been 2-3 weeks now and nothing

Reply 9# alexpeach17

will pass on

Back Forum