Back Forum New

Items stacking limit

Hello and happy new year.
I know it's already constantly reported, but I remind some items that could benefit from higher stacking limit:

Refine stone
Lucky stone
Enhancement stone I - II - III
Enhancement Protection Stone
Purgatory Abyss Terror
(T5 cards)

Thank you
Favor Share

Thank you for repeated suggestion , will keep trying with devs

Post Last Edit by audio at 1-6-2017 04:45

....pink gems,red abyss I gems....is there ANY LOGIC reason why red gems that u get from abyss II dont stack with red gems from dungeons?!?!gems r same and unbound.also,why we cant use unstable citrine/wicked noble topaz/wicked flame spessarite in same equipment-they have diff stats but sys regognize them as same gem

why we cant use unstable citrine/wicked noble topaz/wicked flame spessarite in same equipment-they have diff stats but sys regognize them as same gem
Reply 3# audio

That is because they are related to the same "family" or however you wanna call it.  Those gems from PA II has just a different code, then all the other red gems, same for T3 cards, got by spinning the wheel ... those use also a new stack.

Logic ....isn't that the middle name of one of the dev's?  

or t3 cards from erebus.
nope it's not,i now middle names of  devs,but i'll stay polite and not gonna tell at loud

Post Last Edit by Joshuff at 1-8-2017 11:19

Lets inform you all with NEW information, since Dev's are not capable to do so .....

Works ONLY for the Golden & Pink gems so far, which are not refined.
Attachment: You need to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

Items are given different codes when occuring in different places , this has gone on for years. Thank you for suggestion will pass on to devs.

Back Forum