Back Forum New
so if we spent cash before 2016 we get nothing? i was spending on game in 2013-2014 not sure about 2015, my crystal saga name tejas what i don't understand the game been running since 2011 and normal you would do if from the time it was open to time it was closed, why has it changed with this game?

Your CS IGN : seeit
http://prntscr.com/ca51ks

Game you play now or want compensation on : Call of Gods
IGN on new game : satare.s2
Paying or non paying : non paying

Reply 11# GothicIceCream
hello
i am really sorry but payments made before the time wont be counted as paying accounts, we have not given compensation based on payments made since the game started.
thanks

Your CS IGN --ThatGuy
Screenshot of your CS IGN, Character level and site url shown in single screenshot --
Game you play now or want compensation on -- OdinQuest
IGN on new game --ThatGuy s1/s2
Paying or non paying --non paying
Attachment: You need to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

CS IGN : Cassandra
Screenshot of your CS IGN, Character level and site url shown in single screenshot --

Game you play now or want compensation on Thunderfury  Thc
IGN on new game Maja
Paying or non paying: paying
Attachment: You need to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register
IGN: Cassandra
Server S2 Celestial
Level 60 Mortal

CS IGN : Tejas

Game you play now or want compensation on Thunderfury  Thc
IGN on new game Elma-Mary
Paying or non paying: paying

the level cap for this game has been raised today and there are new maps and dungeons. i wish you won't shut this game.

reschedule it for a few months please...

i wanted see  the new dungeons D:

reschedule the shutdown for awhile!

Back Forum