Back Forum New

SiegeLord Server 2 Launch News

Lekool games (www.lekool.com) announces the launch of their 2nd  Siegelord (http://siegelord.lekoolgames.com) Server.  Server 2 “Empire Rush” will open on 28th June 2016 at 7:00 PM PST time.$ U* A8 d  n1 E$ a: u

! y  j  G8 C3 ]* s! }: C2 i+ ^1 F0 A7 O1 b; n3 c+ r1 Y9 Q
Siegelord is a game much similar to the popular television series Games of Throne mixed with traditional 3 kingdom background from China, a classic MMORPG with elements of fantasy, where 3 mighty kingdoms fight to gain supremacy over one another.3 f: R& s5 y6 I" x2 }
Join your preferred kingdom, build your empire, recruit army and heroes and lead your faction to glory. Real time battles and players strategy play a great role in your success.. s* l2 ~( ~7 {
4 K0 V/ N) \0 J6 n5 n

& w/ j* ]8 h& {: C& I7 I--        Three-way faction war – fight against not one, but two opposing factions in a desperate bid for control of territory and resources.' H( X, N7 z  p8 T
--        Dynamic Map – faction borders constantly shift as players conquer new territory or reclaim the one’s they’ve lost.
1 L* B, ~& ^$ w8 k--        Tactical Real-time combat – change your strategy with every attack to counter the enemy’s plans.
; L3 E5 u4 {" H+ d: @; c& a--        Generals – recruit Generals to give your troops an added edge in battle.
Favor Share

Back Forum