Back Forum New

SiegeLord Server 2 Launch News

Lekool games (www.lekool.com) announces the launch of their 2nd  Siegelord (http://siegelord.lekoolgames.com) Server.  Server 2 “Empire Rush” will open on 28th June 2016 at 7:00 PM PST time.8 f; U2 \7 D4 \4 Z; w

, Z! v+ [5 j. d, |8 Y9 V6 I5 J3 G6 N5 c& V# v
Siegelord is a game much similar to the popular television series Games of Throne mixed with traditional 3 kingdom background from China, a classic MMORPG with elements of fantasy, where 3 mighty kingdoms fight to gain supremacy over one another.; n5 R8 T2 G/ [" h7 W
Join your preferred kingdom, build your empire, recruit army and heroes and lead your faction to glory. Real time battles and players strategy play a great role in your success.- X/ t6 ^6 u0 @+ W" w/ b

& M9 d7 M% V9 U5 ?* W1 y2 v8 p* A4 }8 m4 g
--        Three-way faction war – fight against not one, but two opposing factions in a desperate bid for control of territory and resources.# t% I% Z; Z9 v
--        Dynamic Map – faction borders constantly shift as players conquer new territory or reclaim the one’s they’ve lost.5 V6 a: `( h- ?: h& u
--        Tactical Real-time combat – change your strategy with every attack to counter the enemy’s plans.
' P$ e5 f7 K) w4 ~$ C9 `" i--        Generals – recruit Generals to give your troops an added edge in battle.
Favor Share

Back Forum