Back Forum New

SiegeLord Server 2 Launch News

Lekool games (www.lekool.com) announces the launch of their 2nd  Siegelord (http://siegelord.lekoolgames.com) Server.  Server 2 “Empire Rush” will open on 28th June 2016 at 7:00 PM PST time.* D9 P! }! t$ F4 V$ H

: O! {( n) T8 i: v
* \, ^" i, x. W; g9 fSiegelord is a game much similar to the popular television series Games of Throne mixed with traditional 3 kingdom background from China, a classic MMORPG with elements of fantasy, where 3 mighty kingdoms fight to gain supremacy over one another.
6 i: F) V0 |/ j! f9 ~Join your preferred kingdom, build your empire, recruit army and heroes and lead your faction to glory. Real time battles and players strategy play a great role in your success.: J6 N6 \: y/ G" K/ ^' O+ C+ x
$ U! \7 ]2 W/ R8 J3 H# K0 W
9 z4 I6 y4 n4 @  `* p% L  Q' F
--        Three-way faction war – fight against not one, but two opposing factions in a desperate bid for control of territory and resources.
( B! K4 [/ e0 L3 x--        Dynamic Map – faction borders constantly shift as players conquer new territory or reclaim the one’s they’ve lost.1 s) o" f5 a5 L/ z! [
--        Tactical Real-time combat – change your strategy with every attack to counter the enemy’s plans.( F) f/ x, W7 p  o; o
--        Generals – recruit Generals to give your troops an added edge in battle.
Favor Share

Back Forum