Back Forum New

SiegeLord Server 2 Launch News

Lekool games (www.lekool.com) announces the launch of their 2nd  Siegelord (http://siegelord.lekoolgames.com) Server.  Server 2 “Empire Rush” will open on 28th June 2016 at 7:00 PM PST time.7 I% u4 L7 e' I* {4 f8 D7 r( {

" a! P! |$ q  W& k" u6 r4 a
3 \& K( I* g  A: [, A  |7 aSiegelord is a game much similar to the popular television series Games of Throne mixed with traditional 3 kingdom background from China, a classic MMORPG with elements of fantasy, where 3 mighty kingdoms fight to gain supremacy over one another.( A  A: ]5 o8 x$ @
Join your preferred kingdom, build your empire, recruit army and heroes and lead your faction to glory. Real time battles and players strategy play a great role in your success.8 c& l0 ^5 ?' n5 d1 x
$ A0 c" H( s/ E. p# w
' a0 C2 O( U7 n3 ?" _
--        Three-way faction war – fight against not one, but two opposing factions in a desperate bid for control of territory and resources.
9 s. N* `: d7 ~( }, P--        Dynamic Map – faction borders constantly shift as players conquer new territory or reclaim the one’s they’ve lost.; H' P7 G+ z( F) h& f
--        Tactical Real-time combat – change your strategy with every attack to counter the enemy’s plans.) l. x' _! X9 M; p* @
--        Generals – recruit Generals to give your troops an added edge in battle.
Favor Share

Back Forum