Back Forum New

SiegeLord Server 2 Launch News

Lekool games (www.lekool.com) announces the launch of their 2nd  Siegelord (http://siegelord.lekoolgames.com) Server.  Server 2 “Empire Rush” will open on 28th June 2016 at 7:00 PM PST time.
/ Z, H2 A; q3 w; y* ~% C* y' I6 B0 f/ O! b: T

( ^" x, l7 ?* u8 TSiegelord is a game much similar to the popular television series Games of Throne mixed with traditional 3 kingdom background from China, a classic MMORPG with elements of fantasy, where 3 mighty kingdoms fight to gain supremacy over one another.6 J6 U6 m3 e: x- u. |. Q
Join your preferred kingdom, build your empire, recruit army and heroes and lead your faction to glory. Real time battles and players strategy play a great role in your success.
9 r4 c/ Y5 f* a
3 B& I! J; }+ Z( I
( h9 t* H: q. H! Y& x--        Three-way faction war – fight against not one, but two opposing factions in a desperate bid for control of territory and resources.
( Y# F- I, J% U- n9 U7 Y--        Dynamic Map – faction borders constantly shift as players conquer new territory or reclaim the one’s they’ve lost.9 g: e' a0 R3 d) g' S* E# j
--        Tactical Real-time combat – change your strategy with every attack to counter the enemy’s plans.
% o5 G5 z6 N" C6 T& @* J( X8 Y2 D--        Generals – recruit Generals to give your troops an added edge in battle.
Favor Share

Back Forum