Back Forum New

Lekool Maintenance Notice (13th April)

Hello All,
) _- h  G+ e& m8 U0 I1 L7 H, y; g0 b9 i+ ~, i
We will be undertaking maintenance for our web server and game servers. this maintenance is to update and upgrade the servers, fix and improve website experience. During the maintenance duration games and website might not be accessible to our players. Please note the maintenance time for each game.3 S. }% z0 Q7 q1 y8 ^/ y
3 e+ d( S; F4 D1 ?. w. b
Siegelord :
13th April 2016 from 2:00 AM PST to 7:00 AM PST( k' k0 O( r0 n
Lekool Site : 13th April 2016 from 6:00 AM PST to 10:00 AM PST
' |3 \9 s1 S/ S' F1 P4 k! m9 ~Odin Quest : 13th April 2016 from 7:00 PM PST to 14th April 2016, 3:00 AM PST
+ X* d2 A% r8 ^& k( n, R( }7 i1 YCrystal Saga : 13th April 2016 from 7:00 PM PST to 114th April 2016 1:00 AM PST
+ x0 _( v. t. z/ {' |2 M& P4 A8 U! b& ?4 @7 P
During maintenance of lekool servers, the website and forums will not be available to the players, however the games will work. if you are in the game during the site maintenance, please do not refresh the game.
% b3 U* L: Q7 r% y2 d; [, rwe are sorry in advance for any inconvenience caused. lekool appreciates your support and patience while the site and games are under maintenance.
Favor Share

Hello,
9 D8 T! X2 G3 F+ I- zSiegelord server should be back now, please login and check2 b; K7 Q" H: y; p9 L( Z/ E' f/ B
thanks

Hello
+ h9 O& p! v1 ]9 }' a* iIf anyone has issues loading page or website, please follow the following guidelines to fix it.
* p' c3 s9 q3 E: ~0 ]: A0 K$ }
+ s+ X$ U3 }/ t' w. g1. Clear the cache and history from your browser, when you clear cache, please make sure you selected all the options (except password) and then clear cache from starting of time. then close your browser
# T3 m1 ]. i7 q% K: H1 x1 i! u# q2. You need to now flush and clear your DNS cache, to do this, 3 P! W1 ]1 @- @. q
go to start (in windows 10 just use the search bar option) and type cmd, once you get a option or see the command prompt window, run it as a admin
+ j4 N/ M5 _* V8 K9 ?7 Y' i2 m+ ]+ s+ e* h
type ipconfig /flushdns
0 i# V, S8 M( c" h  Z8 Zlet the system clear your DNS and when you get the success message, login again to check* V% [* K' g+ G/ }" I) a
' [$ q: B  ?+ W" M9 i
thanks

Hello all,( T9 @6 x, x. M; Q6 d& m8 s
we are sorry to inform that the Odin Quest server maintenance has been extended by another 2 hours. we are really sorry about the inconvenience caused.
4 {4 x! t6 f- l# V$ b' C: g2 C4 j  d, g9 k9 ?/ b( p
we will try to have the servers back up quickly as possible9 F- U/ P/ E  |8 d9 u5 a3 v
thanks

hello
! v" J& C, l- g5 C$ |6 v' wserver 3  should be up now, please check it.
( n$ ~3 C7 j9 e5 Y: ^6 i: z/ Mthanks

Hello,
% Y6 B/ H. r: e/ M* u. z' gServer 3 will undergo another maintenance to fix the issue with time. it will be back in 10 minutes.) y5 K* k' _0 K
Server 1 will be back up soon, please wait. 5 s8 ^2 M, w2 u& n7 x7 r& X
thanks

Reply 12# GideonJura
* Y) J* ^) G$ x+ x  S2 Xhello ( }/ U, ~" b6 Z3 d8 V7 `
can you check now please, it should be back
9 s& e6 [& q* r; G7 k, x6 s, jthanks

Hello 6 [, h1 K: R1 `( S2 C
Server 1 should be back too, please check it. if you have error when you try to login, please clear cache and history.
' K; p& G. O- c+ H
& G, q( R5 F& I) a3 vwe will compensate for the long maintenance tomorrow.
1 Z2 n3 T" x' h% T' B* N. [thanks

hello
5 S$ @6 w! Y" }+ I/ Ci am sorry but the quests have not refreshed for anyone, they will reset after the server refresh today, as stated earlier, there was a issue with time and we had to manually adjust it. 8 I" g; Z  q  F
compensation will be sent later for the maintenance( {( b! ^. m; V/ n, s
thanks

Hello,, W# J3 E* ^4 C$ i
The following compensation will be sent for the maintenance on S1-S2 & S3
7 [  \# X4 [+ Lgold * 588
. t. a+ _6 C' v+ qcoupon * 500
! w0 E' F8 I- @. {) j+ elv9 lucky crystal * 1/ K3 K0 b5 o! b) G- h/ t
lv7 enhance stone * 6, H. W* ~* R) [
Ancient grave ticket * 5+ \2 d' H( r" C+ u
senior psyche stone * 5

% j! R& `9 _; x0 k0 R# X
' c2 l' }4 r* g/ |* ^# s9 yAll players who are above level 50 and have logged in the game for 10 days should get it
2 e& A$ @6 i! L7 zthanks

Back Forum