Back Forum New

Call Of Gods Server 12 Launch News

Lekoolgames’s (www.lekoolgames.com) has just announced the launch of new server for their immensely popular game Call Of Gods. COG is a free to play browser based MMORTS. COG allows players to experience the best of both RPG and SLG in a fantasy setting.
% Y9 n3 ?  Y. c7 e& [8 x* {) \- Y+ fThe New server of Call Of Gods(Server 12) launches on 16th November, 2015 at 8:00 PM PST time.
9 v) `" z" m8 d0 t# f $ B' k. ~1 N9 g
5 O# l, G% T" t
MMORTS games have seen a lot of wide attention in recent times in terms of popularity, one such game which has provided all these features is Call Of Gods.  
* q9 }2 i& @  x0 \Call of Gods is a blend of simulation and strategy. Select from 3 different races, recruit powerful heroes to aid you in battle, arrange different kinds of units with totally unique equipment to carry out quests. Adventure into the dungeons to fight and defeat the monsters found there.  Fight with your friends to defeat the boss special monsters. , l- L1 g5 X: i6 H0 l& g. G# F
COG also features an in-depth and interactive game guide to help your journey in the game.
7 l- u% k$ W: g: I3 G2 [ The game features beautiful graphics, Arena System and Alliance system. Fight with players of different servers to prove your might and bring glory to your server in the Cross Server Championship.
' n4 k3 p2 f- Z0 H. fFeatures of COG :
4 ^( b" A7 E: [1 r" _7 d. D* V        Beautiful game graphics.2 h# y# {, p. m
        New Pet and equipment system. O* ]* L; E" K. h- c
        Arena System : a7 L4 L" v4 m
        PvP and PvE battle system- @* Z  u( z8 @4 W2 N# a" j
        Cross Server Battles
. q; K+ ^8 \/ L3 v: w        Weekly ingame events
7 S  d6 I+ k. ]6 ]: T  b
% \6 H; ]9 K- k
Join and Invite your friends to Join our new server and have fun together with your friends.
, S3 H  t  x9 d/ ~3 Z& r$ N- ^, |
9 r- R( a$ W6 y3 a  HThanks
9 p- c* U5 p4 s! A& K/ O* {  ^% T) ^lekoolgames
Favor Share

Reply 10# harmony " L4 N; i$ j6 Q! c

2 {2 `2 ?3 t6 Y3 j  G6 c* e7 g( V" R; L) @0 n- X6 r$ {1 S
   this issue has been reported , what is your in game name  ,and we can check your account

keep going disconnected again and again. and now : " No input file specified. "! j: i$ Y$ ~0 a) }6 F- D5 {
boring T.T

keep going disconnected again and again. and now : " No input file specified. "# m: v: d4 o( ]) a2 s* Q9 u6 }
boring T.T

hello
1 R0 L% `4 l* M! t: Y7 jthe server is open now, please use this link to login http://cog-server12.lekoolgames.com/
) h# q4 m. Z: C& othanks

Reply 6# OsirisXX * N( G; |1 a( g: O" a- ^
5 f* M% ]4 T: s0 }! j' ^& w, p" }
http://forum.lekoolgames.com/redirect.php?tid=35909&goto=lastpost#lastpost   all the launch events can be found here ( and yes promo one has a gold reward)

Are there any events in the new server that can help us players win gold?

Reply 4# OsirisXX ! v1 E" J  d  p: Y) Y6 M
$ g/ @& V' O! m
no , but you do get a orange hero card as part of the leveling up rewards , as well as events you can win red and orange heros in ( posted soon)

Is it true that you will have a far greater chance of recruiting an orange hero when the server is new?

Reply 2# OsirisXX
! R: Z$ V1 v7 Y, c! q7 T  p9 z/ T( \# U  n- A: r, G/ U! u5 f+ E
03:00 server time when I posted this > 17 hours more to wait plzEuropian time: 12:00 now$ m- f& w6 p' r0 O

' N; v: E4 S0 }, V$ G& i
8 Q9 X6 c; k) ]Joshua

Back Forum