Back Forum New

Clash Of Olympus Launch News

Lekool com, announces the launch of brand new game “Clash Of Olympus”. Clash Of Olympus (COO) is a free to play side-scrolling browser RPG game.
% F# n7 s1 U& s2 N. \) hThe first server of COO “Hestia” launches on 15th January, 2015 at 10:00 PM PDT time.  s. Q2 P; V* w2 e
; R) N/ c/ K+ J5 X5 e% {
Clash of Olympus is a FTP MMORP side scrolling game, which requires no download and is published by lekoolgames. COO is a casual game set in a fantasy world that draws inspiration from ancient Greek myths and legends. The character system allows players to recruit additional heroes and pets that fight alongside the main character. The class system has many skills but each class has unique skill and the ultimate spell is some of their most powerful abilities. COO also has traditional equipment system, where players can gain different equipment’s and can upgrade them. Various more features await you, Join us at the launch of First server .
: y# ~( \8 n# z4 W/ U6 b, u6 E. u* h, |  H( a3 j8 E" O; l: S
COO Features at a glance:
1 N: b0 a  f0 H8 l1 D--        Awesome graphics
$ w* ~5 ^  W/ g* L& ?--        Custom character development
+ R' O+ `7 O; \1 u% u--        Class & Pet system8 [2 E2 U/ v. ~6 j: U1 V
--        New Player Vs. Player system
/ K4 G, K' V* ?3 H8 |' X7 X( @& L, H& A
Attachment: You need to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register
Favor Share

I like new games. BUT, when are we getting an update on Warlord Saga of the new city area so we can get the heros we need for the game?. we have been asking and waiting for info. Please respond as soon as possible. And HI THERE CHIBIII!!! Good to see you again!. h6 p: B9 P' @& o4 c" h
Lord Tannose
Lord Tannose-Wu-WooHoo-WS

Finally comes it.
There's no limit for self-improvement.

Reply 3# 543fd9b0ac4cb
  o% S+ V8 J, b+ o. J: c% v6 _4 U, p" h
Hi Lord Tannose,
9 h. b: j6 G1 X6 l% WYes   I too is fully aware of the needed update, we have informed the devs regarding that, we have been informed that they are working on the update and we will get informed as to when the update is ready. From time to time I will try and get some feedback from them, for now I ask for your patience dear players

Hello6 {3 F. n: \7 X! _: A! Z1 b
the server is now open, you can play from http://coo.lekoolgames.com0 C, _$ M/ g* ~0 s  J
thanks

Hi,
* I0 k  }8 {3 X5 [; J  t/ h" X) x" H. Fwhen I try to sign in Clash of Olympus today.
/ E: U7 k& `/ \8 WBut it was gone. It directed me to Joy Heat with different servers.6 ?/ X9 \! P* w7 B5 y4 a
Can I know why? I lost my 700 + golds!!!
6 M  {  Y6 @( Q# U8 I1 t. jKT

Reply 7# linkokthei1
, F. ~* ?+ Q6 {& P7 D9 i2 k7 d! C9 |9 L; v

& @9 A0 o+ C! K6 S   Dear linkokthei1, are you Viking in game? The wrong direct has been fixed, please have a check again. And you've reported your recharge reward issue via email? Could you please apply the server, IGN, payment info such as amount, paid time and order number for our quick check? Luckily you impress me so much  since I've dealt your payment issue before, lol. Thanks
There's no limit for self-improvement.

kkkkkkk

hi i like this game can i ply here?

Back Forum