Back Forum New

Closing Events

We have spent a happy time together since Angels Wrath launched, and we have appreciated every bit of your support. Thank you for the friendship time and effort that you have spent with us and most of all thanks for the friendship.

Lekool team would like to express our sincere gratitude to all our loyal players. We will be hosting related events and activities to enjoy your last days in this game.  We have valued you guys highly and hoping to see your names on our other games.

Shout it Out

12 Days of Rewards

Attachment: You need to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register
Favor Share

Is there any way I can get the code for this game or buy hosting rights? I adore playing it... and every other version of the game has shut down. Please, allow me to buy it.

Gooodbye

ill miss all my friends and some of my enemy's and all my frinemeys but ill never invest my time and heart into another lekool game ever again

We feel deeply sorry about the closure of aw, hope you'll love our other games with your good friends.
There's no limit for self-improvement.

why is it shuting down? sorry i was  off for a while

Thanks for almost 2 years of playing Angels Wrath. We will miss Angels Wrath, but most of all i miss all my friends in-game. hope we see each other in some or also this kind of game.

Thank you,
kaIroseki

thanks too..

Back Forum