--- Compensation sent, pls check
thanks

Post Last Edit by katisso at 12-16-2014 07:54

In game name:[S1]Katisso
New game: Warlord Saga
IGN on new game: Katisso

thanks
Attachment: You need to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

IGN: BK201

Server: Divulgence

New Game: Crystal Saga
IGN: (S2)BK201
Server: Celestial(S2)

Non-Paying

thanks
Attachment: You need to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

Your Warflow IGN -- CiDvonBlaud

Screenshot of your AW IGN, Character level and site url shown in single screenshot --

Game you play now or want compensation on -- Warlord Saga
IGN on new game -- CiD
Paying or non paying -- non paying

why the hell is Warflow on maint. some of us are staying to the end so get it back up & running

I payed enough over the years so I have the right to voice my opinion , I cannot do a screen shot of any of my accounts on seperate servers , so what are u going to do to help me join another game ? Warflow was a great game & a great place to meet & make friends , but I guess the developers just got greedy , so much for calling it a  FREE game  I wish to say goodbye to all my friends I met from around the world . GREED is the demise of all GREAT things   LeKool wise up

it seems 30 december is 1 week earlier here with warflow???

hello
the issue is being checked. we will keep you updated on the issue about the server downtime

hello
the servers should be back, please check
thanks for patience

hey xin
i just notice this 1 cuse i didn't log in my acc for 3 month i buy gold in WF can id o the screen shoot or alreday late

Back Forum