Back Forum New
Yep, don`t cry Wuan, be happy
you are not alone on this way

was great to play here with almost all

this is really bad news for those who played warflow.. well better choose games where they still make new servers. that means they wont be shutting it down yet. unlike other games that server is stuck with only 1 or 2 servers for a long time.

Reply 1# xianhu

I would like to ask whom I can contact to get a refund to my bank account of the last transaction that was made to lekool?
This transaction was done about 2 weeks ago and I would have never paid 99 dollars if I would have known that the game will shut down a few weeks later on.

Kind regards,
Lefo

Reply 13# lefogdart
hello
sorry but any payments made that long ago cannot not be refunded, we are sorry. you have paid for ingame item and used the gold, since we are closing the game, we are offering compensation for the amount.
thanks

won't merge us with dovo or another warflow game? Spend with confidence i guess not!

Post Last Edit by lefogdart at 12-5-2014 23:50

Reply 14# xianhu

2 weeks is considered a long time ago?I think Lekool has been falsely advertising warflow and the players should have received a notice months in advance and not a few weeks before it closes. Funny that you can still buy gold, shows that it's not a serious company.

Yes I have used the gold since it was an investment to get a level 9 gem and I ended up with a level 8 gem from the ranking event . I was during that time under the impression that warflow would not shut down, and that's my point if I would have known two weeks ago that Lekool was planning to shut down warflow, I would have never ever paid real money to get gold in order to get a gem. In other words, the 99 dollars is something that I have not been able to get any real benefit from.

I don't feel for playing your other games.

I would like to talk to someone else, I feel cheated.
Please direct me to the one in charge.

warflow ign: hackattack

game id like compensation sent too: warlord saga. because dc2 not eligable
ign on warlord saga hackattack
non paying
Attachment: You need to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register
Warflow: VIP 5
IGN: Hackattack
LOX
Hackattack
DC2: vip7
Hackattack

Reply 16# lefogdart
Hello
we posted the notice on 3rd and closing is on 30th, which give you almost 3 weeks of advance notice, we posted once we were informed about it. as for payment, all games which are closed have the payment closed right from the time when the notice is posted. for some games, we are bound by the devs terms and hence closing the payment in Warflow will take time as we need to sort out some things before we can close.

2 weeks is considered some time, i am sorry, i know how you would feel about it and i do agree that if you had known you might not have spent but we ourself knew about this on 3rd and as soon as we were told, we posted a notice. i also agree that you might not full benefit for the amount spent that is why we are offering the compensation in other games. refund is not possible as the money is also shared with devs of the game and they do not allow refunds in any case unless there is a issue with payment or delivery of good. i am again sorry and i know saying it wont make u feel better but at the moment we can only offer compensation
thanks

Xian why do I not get any answer concerning my bug report? You should serve us till the end of game I assume?
Red Baron, S1

well, shutdown comes
any arena chances for cursed warriors, by the way ?
Thanks

Back Forum