Back Forum New
Reply 74# BK201
hello
your compensation is sent, please check it
thanks

Reply 71# xianhu

Hi Xianhu,

I haven't got my compensation yet, can you please check.

Thanks

Reply 71# xianhu

no, I did not get anything
plz check it
ty

no, I did not get anything
plz check it
ty

Reply 70# jackbezem
hello
any player who does not qualify for the paying player criteria gets normal compensation. have you not got yours yet?
if so please let us know and we will check it
thanks

no answer for me?

Reply 68# CiDvonBlaud

hello
please check your PM
thanks

Reply 62# xianhu

Lmao. i made it around the time it was first released. i am from S1 (see my name... it was auto-changed when servers merged). i was not very much active because i focused on LoX, second Caesary. and i deliberately held my lvl on 40. then after Lox closed, i focused on my thesis and laid low on online gaming. when i came back to lekool, i played WF again cos i actually like it better than CoG.
Please check your oldest records. or ask chibiii if she remembers me playing this game before. oh and yeah, i found an old post of mine in the WF Bug reports section.

http://forum.lekoolgames.com/viewthread.php?tid=5090
Attachment: You need to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

ok, Thanks
then I'll have a Compensation as non paying player right?

Reply 65# jackbezem
hello
i did check all your logs 3 times. to qualify for compensation as paying player, you need to have paid 100$ or above from 1st July to 30th Dec 2014. payments in other games do not count

Compensation:
For Paying Players -- 100% of amount spent on Angels Wrath from 1st July, 2014 till Closure of game along with 300 Gold/
(except OQ, KOT, WF & DC 2. Please note that a player is considered a paying customer only if the payment amount is above 100$ US combines during the last 5 months)
xianhu Post at 12-3-2014 22:54

Back Forum