Back Forum New
hello
we are sorry but warflow has been closed now, the devs wont be online on 30th so they have shutdown the game now.
we are sorry.
thanks for your understanding and patience

hello
can you tell me when and how much you spent in warflow, i have checked your logs and have not found a single payment made in warflow from 1st Jan 2014 to 28th Dec, 2014
thanks

hello
compensation will be sent before 2nd Jan 2015.

Reply 17# kyubinaruto3
hello
whats your IGN in Warlord Saga?
thanks

Reply 25# Wolves_Man
Hello
sorry found no payment logs on warflow by your account, can you specify when you paid and what payment method you used, so we can check again
thanks

Reply 58# Wolves_Man
hello
we will check it, just needed 1 log or date to cross check.
thanks

Reply 26# tarototal2
hello
can you specify when you made the payment?
thanks

Reply 34# CiDvonBlaud
hello
when did you make this account? logs show you made it after the thread was posted.

Reply 45# jackbezem
hello
i have not found any payment logs from you in WF in past 9 months. can you tell us the date of your last payment with transaction ID
thanks

Reply 65# jackbezem
hello
i did check all your logs 3 times. to qualify for compensation as paying player, you need to have paid 100$ or above from 1st July to 30th Dec 2014. payments in other games do not count

Compensation:
For Paying Players -- 100% of amount spent on Angels Wrath from 1st July, 2014 till Closure of game along with 300 Gold/
(except OQ, KOT, WF & DC 2. Please note that a player is considered a paying customer only if the payment amount is above 100$ US combines during the last 5 months)
xianhu Post at 12-3-2014 22:54

Back Forum