Back Forum New

[New Feature] Dawnbreaker

Post Last Edit by GM_SweetSusie at 8-8-2014 09:42

Click this icon to enter Dawnbreaker.

Introduction:

1. Add exp with Blade Essence. You can upgrade Dawnbreaker with Daylight Essence to the next level when the exp bar reaches full.
2. The exp bar has four sections. Each section matches an attribute bonus on the right column. Fill a section, and you'll gain its corresponding attribute bonus.
3. You can use Blade Essence 20 times each day at most. Blade Essence of higher quality can be made through Transmutation. By the way, adding experience with gold doesn't cost you any chances.
4. About Blessing: When an upgrade of Dawnbreaker fails, you'll gain blessing points.Chance of successful upgrade rises with the increase of blessing points.T he success rate of upgrade will become 100% when the blessing bar reaches full.
5. Blessing points will be reset after a successful upgrade.

How to get Blade Essence and Daylight Essence?
You can get them from Heavens Tower and Shop.
Attachment: You need to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register
Favor Share

More Info : (once we get some)

Is this supposed to reset every day or is it permanent once activated? Pretty expensive if its a one day boost.

Reply 3# ByronLongreach

should be permenant  ı suppose   more infor ı will add as soons as ı get

OK well i have added to this and it doesn't appear to be permanent. Do i now report it as a bug?

Reply 5# ByronLongreach

it doesnt say either way . so is it reseting each day ?

I only did it once. Im not wasting that much on doing it again.

Reply 7# ByronLongreach

k , will see what devs say about it

Reply 3# ByronLongreach

"You can use Blade Essence 20 times each day at most." this part does reset - as it says

not sure what your asking about costing gold as a reset ? little more explaining plz

what lvl i can enter please ?

Back Forum