Back Forum New

[Imp Annc] Lekool Domain Migration Notice

Dear Players,

we have moved the site and our new address is www.lekoolgames.com.. www.lekool.com will moved to a new domain www.lekoolgames.com. there might be some issue with temporary unavailabilaty of servers, site and games, this is cause of data migration. we request players to be patient.
we will continue the data migration to lekoolgames.com, during the migration, there might be some disconnection and unavailability of site, please do not worry if you get any error. the data migration should be completed within few hours.

All players are requested to login from www.lekoolgames.com and avoid using www.lekool.com
For Crystal Saga try this link http://crystalsaga.lekoolgames.com/

please do not worry, no data will be lost during this process. if you have any error or issue, we request that you clear your browser cache and try again. if the problem is not resolved, please do let us know

Thanks
lekoolgames team
Favor Share

Post Last Edit by nacef at 4-14-2014 18:53

forum link is gonna change????????

i cant log into new domain forums using my fb as i do always and cant get new password for my account to log in , any help ?

Reply 3# DevilShadow
hello
please send a email to admin@lekool.com and he will help you reset the login method to direct login
thanks

xianhu forum link is gonna change??????

hello
the forum link will be http://forum.lekoolgames.com
thanks

thank u so what about the events?????(like log in events???)

u must change the link in cs game to forum to new one cause it's still the same

well can u help on what i ll write ?

Reply 9# DevilShadow
hello
just follow this patteren

i would like to have my login method changed from faacebook to direct site login, i have attached my details below
Usernem
IGN
Game i play
choice of password if any
your FB ID and FB email
and please use a email which you have access too and will use in future as the email will become your official registered email
Thanks

Back Forum