Back Forum New

Lekool Domain Migration Notice

Dear Players,2 @8 L7 q' @0 ~( v$ y  @
) ^9 I  Y' t2 @7 B$ L/ @: _" R0 ?
we have moved the site and our new address is www.lekoolgames.com.. www.lekool.com will moved to a new domain www.lekoolgames.com. there might be some issue with temporary unavailabilaty of servers, site and games, this is cause of data migration. we request players to be patient.
& x! M+ k' t- Mwe will continue the data migration to lekoolgames.com, during the migration, there might be some disconnection and unavailability of site, please do not worry if you get any error. the data migration should be completed within few hours.
, Q  r) L# @% t6 x% x. q- p+ Q0 L( f2 b1 d/ d& T
All players are requested to login from www.lekoolgames.com and avoid using www.lekool.com4 b/ N3 q/ W4 G+ e5 S' E
! G. W; G! }: C: y3 [
please do not worry, no data will be lost during this process. if you have any error or issue, we request that you clear your browser cache and try again. if the problem is not resolved, please do let us know7 T2 e- O/ c6 L# f6 i! e
' k; x- t4 L7 u
Thanks! o, ]/ {+ V- E& K5 d
lekoolgames team
Favor Share

Tk u

still not work
Odin Quest
IGN: Arviola
Server: 1

ty mate for the help

Given URL is not allowed by the Application configuration.: One or more of the given URLs is not allowed by the App's settings. It must match the Website URL or Canvas URL, or the domain must be a subdomain of one of the App's domains.
+ n8 }) [2 H6 }: I
$ O' V$ ?" T3 F* |- H0 U' CThis is the error I get..Pls check...thanks/ Q" f4 _7 N$ o3 F) E

, C; y* C& V; i* S/ P" m2 a9 j) hIGN: StarPhoenix
2 m: n* d" S" X: Q  nServer: 4

ooops forgot to mention game I playin mostly this time: Angel's Wrath

Pls let us know if we can log in already..thanks^^

yes we will let you know, sorry for the inconvenience- m( d- C9 s, |0 z% k6 X9 P
the fb log-in is still being fixed

just logged on OQ got few ppl complaining they lost their character and they use fb login so I told them that it was being fixed and no characters is loss

Reply 9# Quanlucky
1 h/ _$ g6 m! w% ]! o* @3 g! g8 s- X5 g- k+ y: N
  thank you for letting them know, I believe there is also the same thread on oq forum just in case they need more info, we can refer them to this thread and for updates as well.

Back Forum