Back Forum New
I would like to know if someone can help me plases

Reply 31# BloodRaven66 ' j+ ]8 J- }1 ]
) o9 J3 g! |# T1 a9 w3 Y% q8 p
Dear Player, we will try our best to help.& f0 Y- h- ~/ j) ?% \* B7 M7 n; C/ y! ?# G
What is it?

i was reading this and i though i'll let you all know that  have 2 more acc's on here but i cant get into them and i was wondering if you could plases remove them ' L. f: [4 e- p
thankyou
Angel of Darkness

Reply 33# BloodRaven66 $ j. y* q! ^" l) g
1 o3 V% P* a9 S
I see, thank you for letting us know. We will handle the rest and remove the account, except this one that you are using right now.

Reply 34# Endai
2 ]& R% Q! Z7 c$ Cthank you
Angel of Darkness

I don't know were ells to post so I cant verify my Email; a' @0 J( w" x) C0 g$ F
i use my google account to log in bt i cant Verify it   
IGN : (S1)Kytes
Server: Mystique

Reply 36# AdarshS
8 G" ^0 k: N( I
+ c6 _: u5 F, ?( KDear Player,0 q4 k7 ]3 A4 |" {) m
sorry for the inconvenience, the email verification is disabled for the meantime for fixing.+ Z: d$ I) j: o$ h+ ~
we have allowed a lot of functions in the site without the need to validate your email address.* h8 ]5 ]! r2 u( G3 O4 W1 g
For lost password, please contact us directly through admin@lekool.com.

need give note for belial666

! E/ l) n/ n+ V
% i. ~& x. f1 ~* T0 H' E. g    this message of belial how he best lied to me 2 D3 |2 n* |1 g2 V8 L- E1 B
if can give him note or block him or do code to dont toch anyone still few lvl
Attachment: You need to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

Intercept is part of game, i told i wont AFK kill you. anyway PK is part of game. you bringing religion topic on wc, and provoking others who PK you that is not part of game, gl with this

Back Forum