Back Forum New
Hi Admin,' }" o0 C" c+ y! U) y9 P
# `' [. R+ E8 ~$ D
Good day... i4 x0 X% [6 @& r# ^; F
I have problem issue about my account..% C' H* R7 h, |# ?
I am using GMAIL login for this account* l- z& \4 s. I! @# g8 J
IGN: FataLErroR8 K- |$ U8 ~- m5 X$ U
Game I play: TamerSaga
+ d4 a! b9 J0 |: @6 k, i6 Y* HServer: (3) Wonderland( R* l1 b0 B: u9 f( ~1 ~
and I want to change my email address because this email address was
, r/ G5 v; `# Ymy cousin email.
* J8 `( {. E& E3 ~" t+ qBut after I login, I use the Update Account on lekoolgames.com.1 J5 v( F1 d  R& |
I click Update Email.0 n( q$ l5 r/ O6 ?4 {1 V/ R
put OLD EMAIL and put the New Email as required.
0 ?0 P- e. Q  m$ sthen password is required too .5 ~/ O+ r8 N8 ?
But it always says that my password is incorrect.
! V  a6 s; n2 X9 d. ]; Q$ m0 B8 DI can login with my password but I can't change email.
1 b4 q, l/ V% g4 L, ~! `+ a; P6 H
Looking forward for your fast and reliable response.4 S/ Z. ]0 A% P/ P- X$ @& g
Thank you in advance." V, e4 {, C2 P' f  g

; w& o' e% y; _# w" u, h5 `Gamer
# h3 W* q: G& S7 G' f( {FataLErroR

Hi, try email to admin@lekool.com they will get to you as soon as possible and see if you can request email changes. Thank

I'm not worried about account being taken over because I don't share my password.  But my mails just got cleaned out and I have rewards in those emails that I haven't taken.  Why was my mail cleaned out?  Potion / 2 mil experience / gold / clovers / etc...  That's not good business practice to delete things that have contains.

Hi the mail have auto delete set time so it better to clean your mail before the period time before it auto delete on it own.

I agree but it should not delete everything in the mailbox in one time.   It should only delete the oldest email over the limit number of emails.  Right now I lost quiet a bit of stuff due to this rule.  2 Mil experience, debris, gems, potions and among other things.  I been saving it for strategic purposes which the game mostly / partly about.  Strategic upgrades of Heroes and pals to get advantage on Championships and other in-game events.

Reply 15# Elastikman + }! z7 q0 d  ^$ y- L2 q+ R3 p

* [, v5 u5 m9 i2 h& m$ W2 O( q' {5 ^
1 @2 }# k/ `3 e6 }    Hi dear what game is it? Your IGN and server? Most of the games that has mail feature has time limit in mails that is why it is better to claim them on time.  We are aware that some of the players were using mail system as storage, We usually dont compensate this kind of issue.

Can we have merge with r2games crystal saga?

Reply 17# chris50lantagne * m8 ?5 s$ _7 w3 P- m+ y; |# p! @* C
/ {' L# {/ G, Q1 g7 O' x

: q3 A4 a4 [9 R, N, R, v) H/ k+ X    i am sorry but it is not possible

this game is really awesome nd cute

sorry i must too aks is it allowed to create 2 or more account on 1 server and also sell that acounts for 1000 vc?
Attachment: You need to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

Back Forum