Back Forum New

[News] Seven Seas Saga Official Launch

Lekool games, leading global publisher of free-to-play online games is proud to announce the official launch of the new game Seven Seas Saga. Build your ship, prepare your tactics and plan your path of colonization. & `. R$ c2 H) e# d5 e: V+ E) H5 O$ a( r
Seven Seas Saga goes live on 7th November 2013, 19:00  PST
$ M( D- E# U! s' ]) N: _
1 Y3 p2 ?# p  {2 ]
7 F9 H! ~3 g7 r- s2 _( v' ~, [( Y" j" L4 W) R8 M
Seven Seas Saga is a browser-based Pirate MMORPG that allows players to build their own pirate or trader ship and conquer. Players can attack other ships, trade their wares in the many city harbors connecting the ocean, and become the King of the seas.7 I2 @8 i8 K8 G
  Y5 e, w( H3 k- Z" L; V8 V
- y  ^! T8 o9 V/ R
Seven Seas Saga Features:3 B6 H7 B1 q. o, ]$ o' a
        •        Firing, Ramming and Boarding, creative multi-mode real-time sea fights.
. g: I3 {- o! U        •        Create your own ship: Build a ship and upgrade the cabins, equip it with cannons, rams, armor plates, figureheads and crew, even give it a name.
- z$ \9 t, ~$ N" f5 _, Z7 B! n        •        Hundreds of cargoes that can be traded in the harbors all over the world.3 L8 [& V) g! y0 V, G9 a
        •        Find the missing buried treasures found throughout the game.
9 L; H" H5 ]$ ~: ?        •        Daily, Weekly, and Story quests that all players can take advantage of." e% a4 n$ g0 l* i* I8 Q/ _
        •        Guilds and group play available for players.
8 u% E0 l; k( h! S1 c        •        Many famous fictional and real ships as world bosses.4 T+ V: \4 R8 v6 Q8 {! c$ x7 [
        •        Contains PvP contents: Captain Duels, Port Sieges, Relic Sieges, Sea Fight Arena and Piracies.
; P* h0 A2 H  |1 K2 t5 s2 t' }& v2 ^2 {: A4 f% o. l
/ p7 b5 @$ B" W9 v% ?& T
Game Link : http://sss.lekool.com/
  i+ d$ V& E1 E8 f# l8 `Facebook Fan page link : https://www.facebook.com/ssslekool
Attachment: You need to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register
Favor Share

nice
IGN : ShadowDemon
Server: Celestial
Guild : TotalAnarchy

Nice!

The official launch for SSS will be hold. Please keep an eye for futher announcements. Thous you can try it out and test http://sss-server1.lekool.com/ The server is open but the data will be wiped out during the official launch.

kill Islamic Pirates, are u guys serious??????????

ok this is wierd whyd i get an email saying this 8 U* `. Z4 g$ C3 m! H. b' K! k, H, b
We are very excited to announce a new game on our platform:  Seven Seas Saga. It will be open for testing at 7PM PST on 09/25/2013.  Note the date ...  Is tis an old game or one you closed and re-released ?

So to recap what we discussed in world chat. You received the email cause the game was scheduled to go live, but has since been delayed. It is currently available to play in beta, and as Chi said above, "the data will be wiped once launched officially."5 C' y8 d( z! y5 `- b! m& ^; z: S
) t. D! [7 }( Z* i7 X
The date was incorrect as 9/25/13 was the original release of Tamer Saga.

Back Forum