Back Forum New

[News] Call Of Gods S8 Launch News

Lekool games announces the launch of a new server for its ever popular MMORPG game, Call of Gods.
" G2 O3 B" L: h$ M* `% ~& u' G6 w4 W9 N7 q7 i, e1 f
Call of Gods (http://cog.lekool.com) is a unique free to play MMORPG browser based game, as it combines the best of both RPG and SLG games in one. + B- o5 o% A6 J% U8 L# C
5 r* j$ l! w1 C: e9 D9 l5 N% Y
The new server called “Janus” will be launched officially on 15th Sept, 2013 PM PDT.; P6 n# N; [" ?- n# @% x
- P1 m/ Q: H) \( e" `. ~
Call of Gods is both a blend of simulation and strategy game elements. Select from 3 different races, recruit powerful heroes to aid you in battle, and arrange different kinds of units with totally unique equipment to carry out quests.  Feel the excitement as you adventure into the dungeons to face the different monsters and battle with your friends to defeat the special monster bosses that await you.
* a9 h: L$ K+ N2 jBesides, COG also features an in-depth and interactive game guide to help your journey in the game. Along with Beautiful Graphics, the game also includes a cool Arena System an Alliance system. Fight with players of different servers to prove your might and bring glory to your server in the Cross Server Championship.
; ?: g7 \) d- A# W. F- @9 }4 u9 _: Z% D
Features:% ?8 L' F) w  C8 v3 D
●        New Level Cap limit
6 h: P  |# s& ]" V4 M. U: T●        PVP and PVE battles
. \. x0 Y8 ]* X3 y+ G●        Brand New Pet System5 m+ a9 K" J1 K9 Y0 K1 [9 {! ]
●        Alliance system
+ W* M# l; c. r' W; a●        Cross Server battles
- s, E% Y! h* r8 U+ ~8 H/ s( E
. u' l: }# c* ~: K6 R. ], j
Join the new server, where new adventures & events await you.
0 @$ k% U) z# i8 i9 }- m- F: ^6 x3 l! m2 q# j% q7 w2 \, p, u( E
Thanks" q, f7 s5 U4 W# ~( N: j
lekool team
Favor Share

Cool

Awesome  

Nice
IGN : ShadowDemon
Server: Celestial
Guild : TotalAnarchy

great

Niiiice!

Come and join us
SonOfKing.s1 - Server M1 - CallOfGods

Congratz and what is new level cap gonna be?

IGN:Khon

Back Forum