Back Forum New

[News] Lekool Angels Wrath S3 "Fallen Angel" Launch news

Lekool games (www.lekool.com) announces the launch of their new Angels Wrath (http://aw.lekool.com) Server.( D( w% u5 Q* B% ~/ N8 H3 g
1 E3 a1 E6 K* v, |0 z
Angel’s Wrath, is a browser-based MMORPG from lekool games. The game has been considered as one of the best graphic game in the market with cute toon styled characters, vivid background and great game play
. b2 K" [2 q. N$ H8 j& _Angels Wrath Server 3 “Fallen Angel” goes live on 18th July 2013, 12:00 pm (Noon) US Pacific time.
0 R+ K# r. u4 c* M6 P
9 Z4 @& ^5 G% X% N1 L0 ]
, c  [+ w$ r: m4 k8 DAngel’s Wrath is a new free browser-based fantasy MMORPG inspired by Chinese mythology. Lekool’s Angel Wrath is beautifully rendered with cute and colorful graphics, soft music and game effects. The game appeals to both casual and hardcore gamers with its MMO like game play, visual artistry, immersive gameplay.
5 O6 h4 W( G9 C* x- D+ T" m* Z7 X9 E! F. ]2 ~
Players are choose one of four classes – Berserker, Archer, Dancer, Monk and 3 different locations and develop their characters through spirit training, quest exploring, and skill learning.
8 Y! z0 q/ K8 w( q; UAngel’s Wrath also features amazing cute pets, skill system, guild system, PVP and PVE battles, Dungeon system, world boss and equipment forging system as well as a lot of social features such as wedding system. 3 ?+ l3 d! N( ^5 Y) J/ n
+ s4 z" U2 B$ G% _% T
Join the lekool Angel Wrath S3 and win exciting rewards by participating in the Launch events5 q8 S/ v# G% H

) u8 @8 K* t" j1 [' a$ m! rThanks
; e6 @3 e% R8 O) ], g" {6 k  Ilekool team
Attachment: You need to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register
Favor Share

O I can't wait, see you in s3 everyone. Thank you Lekool Team.

why new server?
7 T7 [/ j9 {- {) h' z6 xit would have been nicer if they would update the game first.
( J* Z8 B5 p+ h  ?8 Amost of the high level players in s1 rarely play nowadays and s2 is barely alive.
. R. T0 u. x9 E% t3 ji don't think that we need a new server considering that most of the players in s2 are also players from s1, what we need is game updates.
4 j0 b; C- Z& J: e. y) |* u4 t4 ?) N3 r2 f$ ?" ~
my toon in s1 is about to hit lvl 70 and still no new gears and monsters that corresponds to my level 3 |; i9 Q# m5 U

i: t' k2 ?3 y+ P9 C* G" L) X! Va browser game, from another provider, that was launched a few weeks after AW has far more better updates and developments compared with AW
+ P7 `5 g- X+ _" }. y( N* C. H  a' Xhow i wish that lekool can work on updating AW first.6 d& r5 Z7 B( S3 v, p2 u
how can i convince my friends to play if i, myself who plays the game is starting to get frustrated with the lack of updates.

Reply 3# misfitgoddess
' W  A; S5 |: b, m( H' b/ Q* r9 D3 V; F* i% c+ x; _
Hi dearest Mira/Hevn, Thank you for sharing with us how you feel/ your suggestion/opinion about AW, its such a great help for us. As for the game updates, we will keep you posted here in forum when dates are finalized.

is it possible to convert my lekool credits to angel ingots?

Server Three!

:v hehe server 3 im new here

Reply 5# 4e8a46b1906df + @, |# {7 q! Y8 q; z

) B6 ]; o3 t1 U" \! {$ k+ d- q. b
* ~* A: m/ \5 y  Z% A- k8 n4 X: h    sorry but it cant.

Reply 7# john_laidia 9 z* }) i& V  M( T) [* X( Z. Q- n

V' b) I# @8 P7 R3 F# n( [- e9 p
' H- x& N! |, m9 F/ k' k1 O    welcome and hope you enjoy the game

thanks chibii

Back Forum