Back Forum New

Important Website Maintenance Notice!!!

m2 ?  d0 ?  b8 d2 x6 i& \

5 U5 b$ I- e, I7 Y) ?. D; _Dear Lekool Players,
6 ]. R8 x4 L$ x! ^; O
1 l. k- t9 Z6 a4 `: j) lLekool website needs to go through a maintenance to upgrade some hardware which is having issues lately. 0 v2 `+ I) i- m6 z/ u/ [
0 Q. \' q$ L: J5 o. E- g4 U$ H: S
The maintenance window is June 8th from 3-6PM PST (which is Central Time 17:00 - 20:00 CDT, 18:00-21:00 EST or Beijing Time 6AM - 9AM on June 9th). The maintenance may last only one hour, however, we are asked to have 3 hours window just in case. We advise you to get into the game before maintenance and DO NOT refresh the page once you are inside the game. If you don't refresh, you should still be able to play the game. If you refresh, you will lose connection. Some games may have auto refresh which will cause the game to be disconnected. During the maintenance hour, we encourage all players to come to the lekool players qq group (QQ group number: 118425774) to chat with other players or go to lekool facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/groups/lekool/) in case there are questions. We are truly sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks for your understanding and support!
& K1 }4 a- ]5 K6 D, E& o" G6 B3 b
/ d9 n: t3 P( e( ^3 b
! i7 {! i' p: Y/ m) g5 JLekool Team
Attachment: You need to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register
Favor Share

For crystal saga players, you cannot change map areas while the site is under MT so if youre inside the game while the site is undergoing maintenance, Please remain in the same map area or you will get stuck loading
The light shines its brightest only when surrounded by shadows...

Not.seeing an edit option on my post.for some reason......
- v, k1 g( b( }( f- ?But id like to point out that line/instance hopping will also result in getting stuck loading so dont switch.from L1 to L2 for example

Good point! Thanks! I guess other games may be the same. Just stay in one area and chat with other gamers in wc is the safest thing to do.

in OQ when site constantly go down it never stop us for that but we will be sure to let OQ not to just in case.

Maybe plan some possible events to hold in a common place.while waiting around

i might host a quiz during this maint time

ok for OQ to know when it might occur it will be around 15:00 server time so log in early before 15:00

thank you

Thanks for letting the guild host know.  (GH)Asbestos in DC1 sent us this link, so I thank her for the info.  Our GH do a great job.

Back Forum