Back Forum New
Hahah I'll try ;)

Well I see that you recinded the death sentence on Star Supremacy, but where is the game link on LeKool?  9 r/ s* U! N5 j8 p, d* ^0 W- r, |

3 w; p5 T; r2 y7 U, _On the other hand, why did you decide NOT to kill Star Supremacy and let players get some of the cash they paid applied to another game (like Call of Gods)?  Barbily Games has given up on Star Supremacy to focus on their new Android game.! M: y# O: Z1 j; R1 i

( w0 {+ Z% j8 E$ F1 u- p  qBarbily Games has left large parts of the game unfinished, like the Colony Ship & the other 3 stars, and shows no desire to keep working on the game.  
  {7 H& ^5 K: y1 `* j4 o0 t- i$ z8 I7 R% Q1 f: x
PLEASE Shut Star Supremacy Down and reimburse the players the gold to spend on other LeKool games!!!

Reply 42# DavidStephens
, S' @! n7 o0 E4 Nhello, 7 l5 S8 W2 `% `4 T9 b8 V
please check your PM

sir..how can i buy ingots?) G$ q6 n+ y8 t* p+ ?) j5 O
i'm from philippines.please need help

Reply 44# 51649514a10f6
& Y- l0 Y7 R, k3 e2 w" M4 g" {3 l
. Z1 \* u8 U6 S% e3 s' x+ d6 @! {$ r9 a5 t: b- f
    Can you use paypal, google checkout or paymentwall? If not, you can also try western union to pay cash.

GM check my email pleas By Galaxy

well..i guess i'll just give my info for those games now.
" N' X/ Z3 f* TStar Supremacy--IGN: dagon51777 Server: 2 Blackhawk9 \1 \+ O, a* ^8 B  o8 M* H
Dragon Call-- IGNagana Server:3 3 z4 G  P: l1 U
currently on S1 of Odin Quest IGN: dagon51777
: _# _6 J! T4 W' d  H. f% G5 aAngel's Wrath IGN: dagon517773 i  z# d9 p& M1 Z# ]* o% J
+ N" d4 ^* W7 H* L2 b& G! p* l+ X
i know..no imagination on the name..lol.

sorry..1 _+ b8 E' |8 x' S/ B, l8 c
Dragon Call IGN: Dagana Server: 3

have you also shut wareflow as it keeps telling me that it dosent exsist TILK server three
forest[img][/img]hi

Back Forum