Back Forum New
:@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ % t6 [) S9 a# g
:@ THIS IS ONLY BECAUSE THE DEVS WONT DEV ANYTHING NEW FOR THE GAME.  DO NOT BLAME THE PLAYERS IN ANY SHAPE FASHION OR FORM.  :@ + `) G9 ?! s1 t. O( _/ @
:@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@
. h6 P7 R! o+ p* A- g# Z/ F* tbetween the blanket excuses and the lack of DEV interest in these games, they are shutting them down.  should the DEVs show the proper interest in these games and DEV them a little bit, they will accelerate.  those players who have maxed their characters out, have no reason to play.  i have personally suggested ways to remedy this, but the DEVS dont care.  Take close note, when the level cap was raised in dc they participation climbed.  Once they reached the new cap, it declined.  are the DEVS this blind?  
% c! v2 t  X* V# g/ T: l2 X4 \- x' N& h) e. T+ t  {
this is a DEV issue, the lack of initiative or drive, basically being lazy.  it doesnt generate cash in usd, so shut it down.  why doesnt it generate usd? because lazy DEVS wont DEV anything new for the game to spark new interest or to retrieve capped players.  again,,,,,
  k/ B( g4 B& a" Q% v+ ^9 k9 V8 P
THIS IS NOT A PLAYER FAULT SO DONT EVEN INCLUDE THEM IN THE LIST OF REASONS!!!!!
# N' q: P  {: ^THIS IS STRICTLY A LAZY DEV ISSUE, PLACE THE BLAME WHERE IT LIES.
) C9 n# A/ ?6 T  v# Z, `( W( u i find it offensive that the players were even on that list, you have got to be kidding me.
* b6 e1 i3 _" p- o' ri beg a dev to actually log on and reply to this, you havent in 3 years so i wont hold my breath.9 l, E: y- _) y- u

f+ v6 Z5 g5 u( d  H, wthis is what happens when siblings have children and responsibility isnt taught at a young age.  iq's drop and the wrong  people are implied.

so what game wont you high and mighty devs not get bored with in the next three years?  because why should we continue playing your games if youre only going to shut them down?  you have began your own bankruptcy through your own sloth.

i am so filtering what i really want to say, only because children are present.  not because of any threat of a punishment, what more could you possibly do to me?  youre already closing the ONLY game i bother with on your waste of server space site.

to my fellow mods, welcome to the trash pile, ive packed my parachute, anyone else need it for when they bottom is ripped out from under us?  three years of daily work, gone....yea my temper is being kept in check, but not out of loyalty.  i have the same loyalty that was just shown to me, oops thats none

true*

Dearest everyone, : H+ O/ E' e% D2 @( q' I+ O
We're so sorry for the inconvenience. We decided to
close Edragon only recently, and we will keep on running the other two games (Dragon's Call and StarSupremacy). 4 K- G3 v  n1 h% L
Thanks for your opinions& q+ {8 H2 C1 O( z" j( s
Lekool Team
There's no limit for self-improvement.

YAY!!!!

hope it wont be closed

I prefer to thanks your passion and support for our games!
There's no limit for self-improvement.

Back Forum