Back Forum New

[Notice] EDragon shutdown notice

Dear Players,
1 b2 M' s; Z/ F! ]5 i. h. P( u7 p% A5 D$ ?; q" t' r
It is a truly bad day for us at LeKool, but we must announce with great sadness in our hearts that the time has come that we must shut down the following games on LeKool+ I, C4 d! D; p+ m$ z

7 {$ r& R: a/ _( ^( a9 Y$ s, J: u: DEDragon (not to be confused with dragon’s call 2)
! h6 a% ]1 A% h& a+ c, T$ K, d+ }8 a% u4 f2 B$ w
We are deeply and sincerely sorry about the forced closure and we have very sad feelings towards the shut down. We know that it is hard for everyone involved; those who spent countless hours and money in these games.
$ L, D* s* M  ?! X9 [8 j# G
1 M% D" s( N: Q& {3 d* }; eThe games will be shut down on 24th April, 2013 at 23:59 PST time.
: n5 {4 ], q% M& V+ C1 i0 M( `' j) S
Every game has a life cycle, these three games have not either received enough support from players or devs or both to keep them going, these games have not featured any major updates or support, so with a mixed feeling, we are notifying you of a shutdown of those 3 games. This is no way is an end but a beginning of new future where we will have better and new games to replace these games and much more to come. We will work hard to get more new exiting games on LeKool.
7 k! J' V0 h3 S0 q& e. W+ _* x- a0 @9 K
We will be giving the players of EDragon, Star supremacy and Dragons Call compensation in the game of their choice on LeKool. Any player who paid on the following games will be given gold worth total purchase on any current LeKool game of their choice.
# j0 u2 R  M; t7 M) s1 GPlayers who have not paid, will be given a handsome compensation to help kick start the game of their choice.  If you do not have a character in any other LeKool game, we invite the players to join Angels Wrath and we will give you your compensation in the game
$ S1 L; [8 M+ W3 }The compensation package will be posted in the respective forums by tomorrow" X3 ~' I  ~! H4 w  Y2 Z9 r

1 v1 V" y% ]5 v. c! Y1 nWe appreciate and hope that you can pass this msg to other players and your league mates and other players, so they all know.. h4 [9 M5 S# ]2 b
7 `. i5 D! `& t& G% n
Thank you all for your understanding and support
6 y2 m7 [/ f6 \. c3 dLekool team
Favor Share

Nooooo  

I see this game starting, i believe i was one of the firts to play here, i don't remember when it started beacuse it was a very long time ago, i met my wife in this game! my character Fangtasia Survived all the servers migrations and changes to see him dying this F*cking lame way? I'm sorry but i can't believe!

Reply 1# xianhu 4 x% m. a' \2 m+ S+ F
" A3 H0 S' u3 p, u: r( m
4 v+ Q& x5 [7 u$ Q* Y; ]5 E. Q
    ive worked so hard on this game. i havent found a game like this that i have liked to play. im very terribly upset about the closing of Dragons call. I wish that you could all could reconsider closing this game. this truely makes me consider not playing any other games here and erasing all my profiles on the other games i have. i do not want to go through it again on another game and loose so much time , thought, patience or anything else. There are still many people who love to play this game and are here and working hard, its a shame you feel it has to be shut down.

I am really sorry to hear that you plan to close this game.  The balance of how much effort and time is required and how much you can choose to do fits better than on other games I've played and I have really enjoyed making new friends and guildmates here.  I don't know that you will be able to offer an alternative that I will be willing to invest my time and effort in.

I am really sorry to hear that you plan to close this game.  The balance of how much effort and time ...+ l0 X% J4 n9 `. E% L& F. w
ChrisMcCarthy Post at 4-16-2013 03:22

7 w5 s, Z& {' Q$ ]' p- t7 |7 }( c/ c' H: }9 r

- c+ t9 i( W9 D  Should have said - I refer to Dragon's Call

this cant be happening....

this really isnt fair lekool.......

hmm

DC was my 1st game here, in lekool, for a long time it was the only game I've been playing. So sad to hear lekool's closing DC. I'll miss all my friends who I met in DC  ; \( `8 i3 o; z+ c2 U
3 l+ G  S. L, g* d
NO more Lekool after 24th April

Back Forum