Back Forum New

[Guide] More Plays & More Fun: 5 Classes of Odin Quest

Players can select their character among 5 featured classes: Warrior, Mage, Priest, Hunter and Assassin. Various classes will give players multiple choices and experiences, and of course, more fun to have additional strategic features when they set up a team.

Warrior: They believe their strong bodies are the best weapon and armor. Their ultimate strength can defeat anyone easily.
Features: High close-range physical attack, high stamina.
Weapon: Heavy Sword

Mage: Their bodies are not as strong as worriors; however, their magic power that summons various natural elements can hit enemies from distance.
Features: High long-range magic attack, low defence.
Weapon: Staff

Priest: Their power comes from their belief in gods. They are too kind to get their weapon stained by blood. Their outstanding healing and supporting ability makes them the best teammates.
Features: Long-range, supporting, low defence.
Weapon: Harp

Hunter: They aren't the best neither in attacking nor supporting. But their high-crit shots from distance can never be under estimated.
Features: Long-range, multi-target attack, low defence
Weapon: Rifle

Assassin: Agility is their nature. Fast and silent, they always kill enemies with one crit strike.
Features: Close-range, high crit, medium defence.
Weapon: Dagger

Favor Share

so... when we can play?

been waiting :3

its must be a great game
the new one from lekool..

faaaaaaaaaaaaaaastttt opeeeeeeeeeennn [img]
[/img]

So cool! Can't wait to get my computer fixed to play it!

priest arent really a support class in this game as the healing power is quite low as it is only 180 hp and the cd is quite long for an efficient healing support.

only good support skill a priest got are the devotion resurrection and holylight.. lol forget aid it doesnt help a lot cd sucks and the just small amount of hp u will get

Post Last Edit by AryaRanggadhika at 1-21-2013 00:12

I think Mage really not a long-range hitter here...It seems there's no different between the way how a mage fight and a warrior fight.  I play a mage and I never saw my char hit a long range attack in a battle, coz it always wait for a mob come closer to him and then they're start a melee style fight...

Mages are good at multi target attacks especially when your lvl 56 above because of the aoe skills. Priests are good at pvp because of increase def skill and crit rate so basically a hitter type priest is better than a full support priest in this game.

Back Forum