Back Forum New

[Notice] Lekool Crystal Saga S2 launch

LeKool games, one of the leading global publishers of browser based online games, is  delighted to announce the new PvE server launch of Crystal Saga. The new server, server 2 known as “Celestial” will be a dedicated Player Vs Enemy Server.  experience the next generation of browser based game with this real-time 2.5 D action RPG. Players will also have the chance to attend lekool talent show and win up to $500 in cash and other prizes! & v2 v4 z* K+ r3 U' G

; v5 q9 n4 n9 X5 f# f7 S. H- uThe Official Launch of Crystal Sage server “Celestial” on 27th September 2012, 7:00 PM PST1 d: @) t' {7 |  R7 _8 J' ]
: J* B& N7 i! ~

0 d. q( ~! u/ @  h/ XCrystal Saga is a real time action RPG game, which offers a vast virtual world, detailed storyline and captivating gameplay. Choose from five available classes of playable characters, Mage, Paladin, Priest, Ranger and Rogue. Explore the maps, slay creatures and communicate with your buddies. The new server is a dedicated PVE server, which is specially made for PVE mode with limited PvP, no more being bullied by those unfriendly players!  Q% c3 _5 ?+ L/ Q) v8 I" n" B
$ L* ^1 Z% \7 ?1 f
Features of PvE server:
+ c: z; u" ]2 u- @1 `/ S
    / g8 L) D; _0 _9 i
  • In town, PVE and PVP both can not do PK.
  • In the field, PVP can do PK whereas PVE can only do PK in the assigned battlefields.
  • PK rank will still be available for both servers to rank the PK behavior. The only difference is that the accumulation is slower in PVE server.

, M9 B& F1 c& ]7 V0 n- }( i" S% H: c$ o  j2 ^* y+ [  }) d: J

* \: a  R1 T0 |* v; QFeatures:

3 i9 v9 ^& f. o" S, M6 w! n/ V•        5 unique character class system, each class having 2 different specializations* U) |9 d6 z$ b1 i( o$ o0 N# c" l
•        Animated Battle System, PvP and PvE battle system.' q9 ~7 W3 q0 [3 T9 L; O
•         Pet & Mount System, where pets evolve
, r& a% P1 ~! D4 Z: Z•        Soul System which allows you to build character traits
* k3 L7 E# q3 e8 e•        Team up with other players from around the globe; p) z& \; ?* k) b8 s
•        7 unique daily quests to keep you on your toes.
" X0 V9 H8 M3 f( \! D•        Unique Wing system to help you in battle.1 H  V3 b: N  }5 Y6 K
•        New dungeons, new pets, new quests & new NPC  monsters

& G5 j5 r2 t* |& }* C2 m6 H7 s. C# z& d2 l: a

$ v. C, x6 O6 X( E' W( d- x0 I5 _8 B) [' y) x" `! @7 c  ]) B5 S5 v
The lekool community is a amazig place to showcase your talent while you win big rewards, see our beloved players showing their amazing talents at the "lekool talent event" join our lekool talent eventand win 500$ - 2000 ingame gold. for more details, please refer to our Forums and channel channel  A, Q3 H" r6 Y
Channel Link -- http://www.youtube.com/user/lekooltalent/videos/ {/ S# A. e% n: e" w

2 L2 k* _" N$ j# }Thanks! b1 D$ E) X# N6 S- r
lekool team
Attachment: You need to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register
Favor Share

Awesome

OMG., this is sooOo., great!' J! Y/ r3 ]7 X2 d& t7 F
so what are you waiting for guys ! equip yourselves with the burning desires and be motivated for your time will be so great. =D' }/ F) D* g1 l# ?6 u
gonna be there
IGN:Khon

corrected the date of launch, sorry for mistake

this will be great for the new players
http://forum.lekool.com/attachments/month_1311/13112722002b471b3a149b811b.jpg

how about the account of server 1 it will get lost?????

All account on server one will be on server one they will not transfer to the new server. If you would wish to play on s2 then you would have to make a new character for that server.
http://forum.lekool.com/attachments/month_1311/13112722002b471b3a149b811b.jpg

is the server down?

why theres no crystalsaga now??? im lvl 25 no weapons can you pls help me

Back Forum