Back Forum New
Reply 9# (S)S3hi
- Y6 i' I2 m/ p2 H1 W7 U/ ^, R3 d3 o4 u" b; U6 z

% E2 G3 x9 W, Q1 A# B1 F; _   Hi dear, Thanks , and its okay. Cherie is Official staff plus head GM.

oh thanks Xian for moving my thread hahah didnt notice that my post will be off topic ^^

hi everyone GM why does crystal saga's maintenance take so long

lol

We need to get update on this postings, and keep this bumped up... Let all new players know how to aviod getting hacked.
: r( }: G5 t: D/ S$ I# g) ?) v. p
7 p, F: k8 [# `5 t, M# V# ]* Q/ RThanks for all the info, and hard work all STAFF deserves great big CHEER!  HIP, HIP, HOORAY ! !
6 M6 P" {' E+ Z" j  w' [2 n+ _' d* }1 r! e3 c, N- Q
PLAYERS, IF YOU GOT TO MY POST WITHOUT READING ALL THE REST, DO YOURSELF A FAVOR...
) K' f! u. B2 D( t. [! {READ FROM THE BEGINNING....  THANK YOU, IN ADVANCE !!!9 |" S3 S6 ^/ y: c
Dee
You tried the rest, now join the BEST, BLOOD

HI Good Moorning.. GM.. Can You help me with my account.. Because it is Hacked on July 20 friday 8:00 pm in the evening.. I lost my SandOfTime 18x HW50x Atrib reset Card 18x and my Angel egg. 40x i dont know the exact number of Item and all items that i have lost . but that's all I remembered.. Hope You can help me with my problem Thanxx..

SonOfKing.s1 - Server M1 - CallOfGods

Reply 1# xianhu
& [4 Q# b8 @3 y  J* g* S8 K' s$ hi cant believe that some dumbass would even try this [sorry for bad word but it is well deserved here] i mean everyone works hard to get where they r and this person seems to think well i dont have to do that im happy u banned this person and as always thank u for taking ur time to read this and thanks for the warning loves ya

Reply 18# 666doomsday
) U! o% w* q/ O8 C7 ~. qIGN Elemental

thanks..

Back Forum