Back Forum New

Game Helper Handbook

Please find below the new and improved Game Helper guide that all current mods/gh and gm must follow in future( B4 S1 q" z* ?, U4 K
! X: V6 V( T& T) A( K* U- ^

8 o4 _, C, ^+ Q! b' rGame Helper Handbook0 ~3 R9 `! @1 Q, p8 |
/ C1 O) M4 X; f6 a: H
Summary:  Game helpers are appointed by admins to enhance the lekool community experience. They are volunteers who understand the games and have patience and skills to answer game related questions and help the admin to greet new players, design and manage events (in game & forum) and report any bugs, issues and suggestions to the staff in a timely manner to ensure we are providing excellent care to our customers, paid or free. Game Helpers will be compensated with in game currency every month.- g6 H* y  m3 S; c

( F! b- U* J7 `% O* ]Qualification:
4 f9 r+ e( _# ?2 p6 r$ @" \& f& z* S, M
    Mature, Polite, Responsible, Patient, Fair, Mild Personality, Not easily irritated, Sympathetic and Understanding (17 years older)
( I6 h; d) l9 o/ {# v. K    Have a lot of free time, online for at least 4 hours a day. Active and Dedicated and Knowledgable with the game assigned.
' Q. t# c- C5 {) Y, g- b5 p# Z    Have a sense of humor, good facilitation and organization skills, good at either one of these: events management, quiz management, forum moderation, graphic designs, conflict resolution.
5 C4 u$ V7 k2 c6 z0 P# Q' u, p: A5 G& ^' }, B1 c% v0 A' P
Duties:
9 ]7 G) {4 J! B
2 A" W* y/ n# T* X: p% AThe main priority of your role is to make the players feel welcome, assist them in their queries, answering in chat Emphasis is on customer support and enhancing chat rather than policing the chat.  Only excessive rule breaking will now be punished unless it is at the detriment of most player’s enjoyment.  We want you to make it a warm friendly place, help the players, asking them to report any bugs on the forum, follow up on player issues and make the chat a lively place, and make Lekool a fair, friendly place for players to encourage new players to join us.; i, \; V- D1 }/ ^
$ D. U  D- ~( s& G* a' S& W
Main activities:+ _, B0 y; ?6 M, @* B

/ j7 |$ x- s/ L/ N1 Greet new players and make them feel welcomed. Help players get the most out of their game time, point them to the game guides, assist in writing new ones, answer all queries a player has or seek out the answers for them.3 U; h8 v4 m: |. r% M5 u, g5 W
9 l; S# w/ P1 C# x$ _
2 Bug & Suggestion: Reporting: Answer forum queries, point players to the forum to post bugs, all bugs to be posted on the forum not in QQ but if it’s a major issue find your gm or an admin and report it to them once the player has posted it on the forum with screenshots and as much detail as possible. We especially appreciate those who can help to summarize bug list and suggestion list.
3 b% R+ i# T, @/ }$ ~  M% g( M
( \. i% L* d9 Y3 }% L. _+ D0 I3 Run quizzes and events both in game and on the forum, tally results and give feedback on the events, handing the info to GM to hand out the prizes
0 ^/ w7 r3 x! O- s4 {; d2 M
% o4 Z' |' m1 B3 G4, Help to recruit new players to the game, help to post on facebook, twitter and othe forums about our launch news, etc.4 c2 X6 N8 z- @; G7 k& Q

. W! S: `2 D$ x' L5 Enhance Chat: Your duty as a game helper is to enhance chat, not to police chat.  When there are excessive abusive language, cursing, advertising of other games, you can request a mute or ban through GM or Admin. For the old gamers, we prefer you to try and change the subject and divert attention than request a mute, often a pm to an angry player will allow you to find out the problem and help resolve it, only request a mute as a last resort , we should give players lots of flexibility and room.  Our purpose is to keep players, not drive away players. If need be ask another gh or gm to step in, often a different person saying the same thing will help dissolve the situation' c  {$ H% q4 I/ b! {# }# F# z

; m& t) P% N* y$ A5 b5 Recruiting: We wish Lekool to be bigger and more fun with everyone’s help. Please help to recruit friends through facebook, put our link on your status on your IM tools or other social network. Please also post events and server opening info on other game forums and voting sites if possible to help us to get new players. Recruiting helpers with results will be given special bonus. Graphic design capabilities are also a plus to have.
( C2 C+ o" ^* M  n2 p, r- Y3 i. _1 ^& |) |
When in doubt, please always talk to the GMs and Admins or email to admin@lekool.com with concerns and issues.
Favor Share
GM Cherie

Here to help you as best I can so tell me whats wrong and lets get it fixed together.
But you got to help me to help you as I cant work miracles

Cherie@lekool.com

deal.

hi Gm maybe  i can but not to promise anything,but i will try my very best

Like A Big like Honey
  1. :) @ Cherrie
Copy Code

Reply 4# eytch
' N0 b) ^8 r, ?2 q' h8 F( ^
5 F2 M/ F" ]6 R+ X. V, H1 u! P& F, O1 v% Z! O

thank u cherie

Sounds Good!