Back Forum New

[News] Lekool Rich$tate Server 2 Launching

LeKool games one of the leading global publishers of free-to-play online games are delighted to  announce the launch of Rich$tate Server 2, Opulence. Experience the next generation of browser based Business themed RPG.  
7 ]+ z1 i+ ]( h# U. rThe Game will be launched on 26th March 2012 at 7:00 PM PST time.
. i1 N$ }7 t: B% i5 L) U
8 m+ D8 l9 w4 y. M0 }2 m
# X& n6 @; b, t' h! i" hRich$tate is a revolutionary update to simulation RPG where players manage their own stores and strive to expand their companies. Featuring a charmingly designed and user friendly interface, Richstate delivers more than a simple simulator, but a strategy centric and mission driven multiplayer game play, multi-industry management, factory operation, guild competition and car racing, A totally unique game in its own right, It beautifully combines all the elements of role play gaming with a classic car racing style to make gaming more fun and engaging.
7 G: H" P4 E9 D2 j* ^
; w7 c, _' o0 d8 u7 W' H9 gRich State is packed full of features and unique elements, such as team races, npc one player races, tournament and purgatory races to get superb car equipment.  In Rich State everything is upgradable including your buildings, your car equipment’s in the academy and your employees for just a few examples. The game has some really beautiful graphics and every attention is paid to the fine detail, such as the buildings, your car, race scenes where you see the actual race6 d! h9 n, K' m/ U& a0 A% v  \
: H" \4 A  ^1 A1 {. Y& v, y9 b2 I1 J* o
Arrange your stores, sell your goods, hire employees and expand your business to other commercial and industrial fields. Scuttle your competion by launching strategic actions against their business and employees The action part of the game is not about battle, but competition of car racing skills, in tournaments, cross country races and get together for formula and guild based races.
6 b2 q  j$ I. F$ m6 _/ f  Y1 G5 S* k4 T$ B% ?) f
/ d  A7 _$ r  W; }& j- G8 Q

; V, I  i9 i: Y: `$ D/ y' ~6 pFeatures: * H0 m/ m. N+ l. `
--        Animated race scenes 4 q5 l5 g$ [  X, c& w
--        Team Races ! ^7 H9 F! }6 k2 U; Q
--        Guild Quests & Upgrades* p* u9 z+ W4 e: G  p0 ?' U6 R
--        Item Enhancement9 g4 R* y6 b% ~; M; S
--        PVP & PVE System' S" K- A: y" q; }# Z
1 C9 y6 F& M, g6 ^" y; T

1 V  X: H- Z3 A6 r" X + G7 ~8 }7 B, V% E  Y- u0 L8 I( b
So what are you waiting for?  Come join us at the launch and see this beautiful game for yourself.
Attachment: You need to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register
Favor Share

Thanks

CAR,FTY,T,CHECK IN REWARDS,LOGING REWARDS,ENHA.. BUTTON STILL BE DAMAGED.

I NEED HELP WHILE PLAY A GAME.

I WENT UPGRADE A CAR WHEN WORK A BUTTON.
' e2 J. ]- s! ^4 r/ {) b( t2 P# tWHATFOR IT DOESN'T WORK.
$ x' W% v" k% D( k8 y+ W9 xI COMPLAIN TO ADMINSTRATOR.

Reply 5# shama ! ?& B# v  q3 ?3 ]& _$ \1 ?
: `- |4 x; N4 T

: C* H2 q# U6 y' t* U% d    Hi please lower your caps dear, and for your issues please kindly post it on forums under rich$tate so we can have it check...

reward assistant and guild login rewards still fault so far cann't get rewards.

Reply 7# shama
7 w6 i0 z' F+ B% I7 ]: o+ i9 z
4 P; F2 o5 N' S, W* [9 D  {hi6 _# |3 T7 F) F4 S9 k* f, o
whats your IGN and server you play, can you give a screenshot of the issue?% ^' t. h" Y! n2 L* A3 v
thanks

IGN:YANGOOS
. R# _, `/ U. U5 `! K5 w6 ~" ^4 Q' ~/ EServerrosperity

Adisable of bar menu

Back Forum