Back Forum New
Reply 99# burt1   L8 ^$ P6 n! f3 D/ G
hi
7 _; i! a1 Q) D  i  gwhat error do you get? can you access other games with your laptop?

I have no problems with my laptop. Luckily I bookmarked my game page when I first logged in to original game cause without that bookmark, I have no way to access my game. Every time I log in from any where im sent to a new acount. Phone or laptop.  With laptop I simply log in then I right click and select open in new tab. it takes 3web pages to log into my account.  Problem is I dot have that bookmark on my phone.

nice
abraminiaa

Wow. Good job on finding another way.

HELP MEEEE~~~...i top up at MOLpoint but i saw my crystal in my acc not have yet...
6 y( V7 Z# H9 K9 _1 I8 GIGN:HeroicHunteR

Reply 105# Galan
2 k& y3 i; E/ R; d2 f7 M& Yhi3 m+ p! D: ?4 Z) H
pls post in correct section to get a faster response. we are sorry for the trouble caused, can you please provide us the screenshot of the logs from your account, so we can help resolve this issue1 [3 @6 y1 b/ V, R
Thanks

k, i figured it out. i was always logging into server 1.  i tried server 2 and now both phone and laptop work just fine.# C4 u1 i' V! p4 x6 D; ^# e% U
8 B9 ^- e8 p! I! \+ Q  g
Solved!!!0 x! t" e" m2 O7 t3 w) Y, L% N
" L* p1 X7 E1 \
if thats the way it's supposed to be, maybe lekool could remove server1 from the options after successfully  logging in or even some manditory instructions somewhere in the intro to the game.

trabe thx

2 c' v7 ?& J' e  W/ s" j& g

Back Forum