Back Forum New

[New game launch News] lekool Rich$tate CB launch

Lekool games, leading global publisher of free-to-play online games, has announced the launch of its brand new strategy-centric, business simulator game Rich$tate, with  the promise of a highly entertaining racing feature never seen before in any online browser based game.
( x8 n) F. R' \5 L/ O; VThe Closed Beta test of Rich$tate starts on 25 November 2011 at 7:30 PM PST.
' c8 X! u, i4 o" S+ O0 f1 S6 y1 @4 J, I9 e8 {' e' P. p: l
Do you want to be a millionaire? Rich$tate will give you the chance to be a millionaire and own your own racing team. Rich$tate is a Business Simulation game that amalgamates store management, car racing and guild competition, where players quickly become Tycoons in the business world. Create a retail empire by building stores, contract employees to handle all the customers, and increase your company's level by using your cunning strategy. Use cash to support your racing empire. ' g% e6 v3 \1 d7 A: g, Z* ^- \

6 f( u1 |) m9 @4 I0 R' [' Y
0 h0 M1 w3 x6 T# iFeatures :
+ Y' e9 h# J% @5 j--        Store Upgrade – Create and upgrade store. The more and higher the number of stores, the more money to support your gaming operations.& A/ A& b1 v; m, n9 f5 a8 Q* u/ ~
--        Employee – You are only as good as the people you employ. Hire the best employees or poarch them from others to make your business the best.
/ Q0 Y! S% D/ _4 Y" ?--        Car Racing – Own a racing team. Race against a single player or take part in multi player race.% r$ K, \: C, G  j
--        Vehicle Components – Get better parts. Better cars and better equipment make your cars go even faster.8 E! Z4 N- d# Q; j
--        Item Enhancement System – Unlike most games where constant failures can create disappointment, in Rich$tate, most enhancement has a 100% success rate.
6 P! c3 i8 b2 `5 l+ h$ k9 O( z--        PVP & PVE System – Rich$tate has League based tournaments, multiplayer and Player vs Player Tournaments. Compete against the best players of the best leagues to prove your mettle

6 A5 l) d# e# B* A& H, G" [  E, Z: l/ S4 v! f
More varieties of gameplay in Rich$tate await discovery. Join the Closed Beta on Lekool games and seek your fortune in a business wonderland. Join the Closed Beta test and stand to win great rewards!
$ [6 i' _, l1 E: Y( c
8 ]4 V) a; b: u+ s0 ^8 C+ e4 ^, X" T9 s5 k- a8 M* r3 J! E3 E0 P
Thanks
! s9 h; F  t9 Llekool team
Attachment: You need to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register
Favor Share

Reply 1# xianhu 2 r3 K! g) f1 ]  O

; k* p4 a& y+ D
/ j, S( L" o1 }3 ~# I' P5 g   

Can't wait .

the CB launched : b. [& q' l, |- Z
Play here :·http://richstate-server1.lekool.com/

ok ty simeny

Back Forum