Back Forum New

[New game launch News] lekool Rich$tate CB launch

Lekool games, leading global publisher of free-to-play online games, has announced the launch of its brand new strategy-centric, business simulator game Rich$tate, with  the promise of a highly entertaining racing feature never seen before in any online browser based game. 4 ?2 a& [3 d3 ?  c% ]
The Closed Beta test of Rich$tate starts on 25 November 2011 at 7:30 PM PST.2 a& {4 I% e7 B: C
/ T. I. r9 b4 S3 U
Do you want to be a millionaire? Rich$tate will give you the chance to be a millionaire and own your own racing team. Rich$tate is a Business Simulation game that amalgamates store management, car racing and guild competition, where players quickly become Tycoons in the business world. Create a retail empire by building stores, contract employees to handle all the customers, and increase your company's level by using your cunning strategy. Use cash to support your racing empire.
: ]) I( @0 \$ p
- i2 @9 {0 d# [; v3 z( \1 l- D6 j0 m% w3 y
Features :7 K  ^, O. Y' X5 k
--        Store Upgrade – Create and upgrade store. The more and higher the number of stores, the more money to support your gaming operations.
% w6 J" n9 I# i--        Employee – You are only as good as the people you employ. Hire the best employees or poarch them from others to make your business the best.2 X1 M5 y% z) [7 t) G' I  z
--        Car Racing – Own a racing team. Race against a single player or take part in multi player race.
; W% _/ m0 ~" N3 q( P1 j( T; I/ r--        Vehicle Components – Get better parts. Better cars and better equipment make your cars go even faster.  m; W4 ^9 G: X/ |' ^# P. [
--        Item Enhancement System – Unlike most games where constant failures can create disappointment, in Rich$tate, most enhancement has a 100% success rate.
) t2 V8 v3 P" r* z- h9 {--        PVP & PVE System – Rich$tate has League based tournaments, multiplayer and Player vs Player Tournaments. Compete against the best players of the best leagues to prove your mettle

$ n; n) F+ Y" a0 s
7 b$ C* c; T3 S0 d) X0 A* ~More varieties of gameplay in Rich$tate await discovery. Join the Closed Beta on Lekool games and seek your fortune in a business wonderland. Join the Closed Beta test and stand to win great rewards!; a9 t+ Q) Q- R1 G6 X6 x% i
+ t/ M8 r( M) w: P4 A4 Y
! y; Q' a0 l( i2 g) a. A0 o
Thanks
' X% q  B; o) D5 q" o3 B0 }$ T1 V9 Ylekool team
Attachment: You need to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register
Favor Share

Reply 1# xianhu 6 @) M5 x. P% O
2 P( i) D1 P- W: o

* w$ `) }6 Z8 e/ ]   

Can't wait .

the CB launched & w! h( K1 ~  z. T
Play here :·http://richstate-server1.lekool.com/

ok ty simeny

Back Forum