Back Forum New

[New game launch News] lekool Rich$tate CB launch

Lekool games, leading global publisher of free-to-play online games, has announced the launch of its brand new strategy-centric, business simulator game Rich$tate, with  the promise of a highly entertaining racing feature never seen before in any online browser based game. ' R) Z# [3 \. [% v- {
The Closed Beta test of Rich$tate starts on 25 November 2011 at 7:30 PM PST.3 g; e! u! |8 D( n

; [6 S/ m) w! [+ n- hDo you want to be a millionaire? Rich$tate will give you the chance to be a millionaire and own your own racing team. Rich$tate is a Business Simulation game that amalgamates store management, car racing and guild competition, where players quickly become Tycoons in the business world. Create a retail empire by building stores, contract employees to handle all the customers, and increase your company's level by using your cunning strategy. Use cash to support your racing empire.
/ L- {# p7 @4 k$ J0 W0 Z1 L3 D7 U7 O
7 k9 P: H" K: R$ R$ \0 q1 S2 f
Features :+ _' B) r/ _  k3 Q
--        Store Upgrade – Create and upgrade store. The more and higher the number of stores, the more money to support your gaming operations.  h0 B- q5 V9 D
--        Employee – You are only as good as the people you employ. Hire the best employees or poarch them from others to make your business the best.: W( ~0 o) L) Z3 T- ?* W
--        Car Racing – Own a racing team. Race against a single player or take part in multi player race.
' {- J7 I; H: I# R--        Vehicle Components – Get better parts. Better cars and better equipment make your cars go even faster.
# a7 q7 X3 F1 a1 n$ C: s--        Item Enhancement System – Unlike most games where constant failures can create disappointment, in Rich$tate, most enhancement has a 100% success rate.$ O: I9 ~: g& i; Q5 [
--        PVP & PVE System – Rich$tate has League based tournaments, multiplayer and Player vs Player Tournaments. Compete against the best players of the best leagues to prove your mettle
2 I" s: Z7 o8 \
$ j. N& T; K# y+ l8 Y% }, Z
More varieties of gameplay in Rich$tate await discovery. Join the Closed Beta on Lekool games and seek your fortune in a business wonderland. Join the Closed Beta test and stand to win great rewards!
0 R9 I5 m2 [  K! V& f: P8 Z$ ^) i( U; X7 r  ~% \' s4 b
9 n% c. O" W- N! u; c- w4 D( Y
Thanks% S- P3 `' n8 ]
lekool team
Attachment: You need to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register
Favor Share

Reply 1# xianhu : ^' K% b3 {8 B8 L, b
% i7 B5 z, U8 C6 H) q) G

, R5 v( W) _- F5 ]: l   

Can't wait .

the CB launched 7 ~# A- x2 @. t
Play here :·http://richstate-server1.lekool.com/

ok ty simeny

Back Forum